Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 2 of 46

Not sure if you all got the notice, but I - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2015 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
12th Jul, 2015 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 2

The Watcher from the Aether says...

For your starting wizard spells, you get Read Magic and four others. You can either roll randomly or pick.

As far as your non-weapon proficiencies are concerned, you get four plus six from your Int. You get the languages Common and Elf for free due to your background. From there, your non-weapon proficiency slots apply to either a non-weapon skill or language. Not both. So, you either have too many non-weapon proficiencies or you have too many languages.

Other than that, it looks good.

Dartimos and Adelardus, your characters are approved.

However, I haven't heard from Kermit for him creating his character. So, do you want to get started with just the two of you or would you like to wait for more players? The only drawback from starting with just two is that some of the encounters may be a bit more difficult, even if I scale them back a bit.

So, preference?

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Merged. Do not double post. See the Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons e Falruns

Have you tried writing on Kermit's introduction page? - he's a GM here and he seems active. I don't mind waiting on a day or two. Alternatively we could start and he could join in, if that were an option. In my little experience of Play By Post, a couple of days, even a week or so won't push the story on hugely.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm going to roll my D6 here. 4 time 6 dice equal 24 D6, then I will re roll all 1.

I will come back in 30 minutes to check the result

Note: You can read my background now

Reconcile Edited: Kermit on 12th Jul, 2015 - 3:33pm

12th Jul, 2015 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 2 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Ignoble says...

Three outstanding items to finishing Oberon.
1) Starting money and / or items
2) Gods of the realm. I read up on the gods of Greyhawk but I am not sure who to chose. I am looking for someone like Crom from the Conan series, but more intelligent. Oberon's family has solved the riddle of steel. He is personally devout, but private about it. Please let me know whose temple he will be tithing to.
3) Even after the Dwarf mod I see his Charisma as Joe-off-the-street level or slightly better. His family is known for making quality and one-off weapons. Should I trade the swimming (Which I took as a lark) for Heraldry? Does Greyhawk use sigils and mons or other devices? Is the society hierarchical enough to warrant it?

12th Jul, 2015 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Starting money:
Warrior 5d4 x 10 gp
Wizard (1d4+1) x 10 gp
Rogue 2d6 x 10 gp
Priest 3d6 x 10 gp

If you're multi-classed, take the higher amount between the two classes and purchase your equipment at normal rates from the PHB.

For Oberon's god, I also allow the Norse mythos, if you're interested, otherwise I'd suggest: Heironeous, god of chivalry and valor, Sphere: War, Alignment: LG But, it's up to you. Gods don't play into much in my campaigns, they're there just for lip service.

Heraldry plays into the campaign for means of identification. Almost all towns, fiefs, kingdoms have their own symbol. But, again, it's up to you as to how much you want to play into it.

12th Jul, 2015 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Ignoble says...

Heironeous it is. I'm not expecting the gods to be active in the campaign, but they are in his mind and his faith is part of his background.

I will update the character sheet with the change to heraldry and purchased items

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 2

HOLY CRIP, those are bad rolls .

So, here is the breakdown:

1st set: 3, 1, 3, 3 (Re-rolling one 1)
2nd set: 5, 1, 1, 4 (Re-rolling two 1)
3rd set: 2, 6, 1, 1 (Re-rolling two 1)
4th set: 1, 1, 2, 2 (Re-rolling two 1)
5th set: 6, 2, 2, 2 (Set total = 10)
6th set: 5, 1, 6, 3 (Re-rolling one 1)

Re-rolling 8 1's (33% of my rolls were 1, I should get a bonus for that! laugh.gif )

Sorry everyone, I should be done soon.

12th Jul, 2015 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Not sure if you all got the notice, but I started the campaign in the Role-playing Game thread. I know you may be not quite done with your characters, but that shouldn't be a big issue with this first encounter.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (46) »

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.