Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 393 of 533

"And you can tell us how to get out past - Page 393 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Feb, 2017 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
19th Feb, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 393

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel would wait for the others to figure things out, focusing on trying to offer the woman some dignity as he says softly, "I will see you get a proper burial. Sighs, I am just sorry I could not save you."

The paladin stands after doing what he can, the head to where the neck was covered by a cloth to hide the cut and blood. It was not much, just Gabriel hoped it would suffice.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Burial? We do not have time for that, we need to get out of this house before we end up like her. Now are we going to divide up this gold or what?"

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen tells Hunter "Yes we will divide up the gold and other coins equally as before. Lets keep going." Drethen opens the secret door. To see what is inside.

20th Feb, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 393 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Considering Hunter's words, he countered, "I doubt we will get out of here anytime soon, much still need to be learned and found. I believe there will be time." Gabriel did want to escape, he simply did not see them doing so quickly.

21st Feb, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen opens the secret door. On the other side he finds a man dressed in richly gilded plate mail and amber-colored robes, wearing a cross of carved amber around his neck, kneels praying at a golden altar. As soon as the door opens he turns and asks in a polite voice, “May I help you?”

You sense that he's slightly annoyed by the interruption, but otherwise willing to find out what it is that you seek.

21st Feb, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter takes 1,250 gold pieces and says, "That's the gold divided by 4, I'm not sharing gold with people that aren't here."

He then turns his attention to the what is going on with Drehen since his own investigation didn't turn up much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 393

Drethen replies, "Sorry to disturb you at your prayers we were looking for Charles since he killed and beheaded Madeline. Just wanted to make sure he was not in here."

21st Feb, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 393

The Arcane says...

"And you can tell us how to get out past the mist. Otherwise we do not to disturb you and will leave you to your prayers."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.