Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 394 of 533

Hunter replies, "Oh yes… we - Page 394 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Feb, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 394

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Addressing the party, he says, "My name is Simon, and it's not much of a bother really, Charles just came running through here. I figure he's upset you as he was invisible and moving rather quickly." Standing up from the alter he continues, "As far as the mist is concerned, you must know by now that anybody still in this mansion has not been able to find a way out."

He pauses for a moment and says, "Madeline, you say? I was certain that she was already dead. Or, at least, that's what Charles told me. He said he'd buried her in the chapel. Was he wrong or did she come back as… something else?"

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "I had suspicions that she was a vampire but nothing was noticeable, however she was insistent on killing Charles as he probably buried her alive. Who are you praying to and what are you doing in this mansion?"

22nd Feb, 2017 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I believe there's a possibility that this man has fallen into madness", Gabriel says, offering this thoughts as well other considers as he continues, "Also, srangely, it appeared the light pained him and hurt at least his eyes. Perhaps suggesting, at least thought, that he'd been within the library in the dark for quite some time."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 12:53pm

22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 394 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

In response to Hunter's question Simon responds, "Oh, I suppose I should clarify. My name is Simon Amber and I'm just as stuck here as the rest of my family. As to who I'm praying to, well, after so many decades, I guess I'm praying to whatever god will listen. All of this time locked up in this mansion kind of starts to get on your nerves, if you know what I mean. So, if you're looking for a way out, I will certainly help all that I can, but know this, there's not much left to try that I can think of that hasn't already been tried."

In response to Gabriel, "Yes, Charles is one of our more 'special' family members. He always was very sensitive to light and sound. Personally, I don't see how he's been able to survive it. I mean, a condition like that is enough to drive one insane let alone being stuck in this place for decades. But, as you saw, he took refuge in his books and did his best to control the amount of light that he was exposed to."

22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter comments, "Sounds like the life of a vampire, how do you know he isn't one? Where did he go to?"

Observing the man he asks, "What are your capabilities? Can you heal… swing a sword? You probably know this area well enough will you like to accompany us?"

23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

"Charles? No, I've known him his entire life. Vampires aren't born, nor do they grow up." Then, pointing to the opposite wall he says, "He went through the secret door on that wall. I'm guessing he decided to flee through my bedroom." Them mumbling, "I just hope he doesn't mess anything up, in there."

Then to Hunter's additional questions he say, "Yes, I think I could help. Yes, I know the mansion and I have both healing and some combat skills. I take it your quest is to leave this place? If so, I would be extremely happy to help."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 394

The Arcane says...

Ardo thinks to himself the first welcoming member of this family of dingbats. He will follow along making sure that this person is in front of him as he figures blood is thicker than water and he doe not want to be close to him if he decides to start helping his family instead of the group.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 394

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter replies, "Oh yes… we are looking for that big exit. Do you think we can get Charles to come out here so we can talk with him? What is in there that he could mess up?"

Additionally, Hunter explains where they have been in the house and asks where he thinks they should try next.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.