Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 395 of 533

Simon begins leading the party over to the - Page 395 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 395

Drethen asks about a library. "We heard mention that we may find the answer of how to get out of this place could be found there."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel sighs before admitting, "I wish we would have been there to stop Charles from killing his sister." Still, the cleric was intrigued with the one calling himself Simon, seemingly a member of clergy though though of no faith per say which was a bit odd.

Still, he asks, "Do you have any memory of just how long this curse has been placed upon the House of Amber?" Gabriel was curious on what he might be able to tell of their history and origins as well more of what exacly brought about their current state.

24th Feb, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Simon scratches his chin. In reply to Hunter and Gabriel, "We've been stuck here for decades. I don't even know how long it's been. And, while we seem to be preserved by the same magics that have us stuck here, we don't get a lot of merchant caravans through here. And while our things don't wear out as quickly as they used to, breaking something will destroy it just as well and still can't be replaced. So, to your point Mr. Hunter, I'm concerned about anything that he may disturb." He cracks a smile to Hunter and Gabriel as he says this.

To Drethen, "Ah, I've heard of that rumor, but none of us have been able to find anything in our family library. The library that Charles lives in is the chapel library. Its scope is limited pretty much to theology and that kind of thing. For what you seek, you'd have to check the family library, located in the east wing of the house."

"Now, getting back to the topic of Charles, I don't think he'll come out here as it's too bright." He says this last will pointing to the many torches that Simon has lit around the room.

"What we could do, is go find him. I'm pretty sure he didn't stop in my bedroom, but moved on to the little dining room that we have in this wing of the house."

"Now, if you'll follow me, let's go see if we can find Charles."

24th Feb, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 395 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo follows along. "So Simon in this place you call home, do you think this might me a magic spell or something akin to a curse that is keeping this place like this?"

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen follows along listening to the conservation as he looks about for anything that might jump out and attack them. He keeps his sword and shield at the ready.

24th Feb, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter stops him… "Wait, before we follow you what are those dancing robes about?"

If the answer isn't anything that could change his immediate destiny he follows him in a guarded manner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 395

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel considers what is said before following as well, before asking in a serious tone, "Are there any here that we will need to fear out lives for. Those who have either lost themselves to madness or might decide to use my companions and I for a bit of fun?"

25th Feb, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 395

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Simon begins leading the party over to the west wall while answering questions. When he reaches the west wall he pulls down on a wall sconce and a panel slides open revealing a room that looks like a bed chamber for a cleric, but more lavishly furnished than you would expect.

"I haven't been able to figure out exactly what it is that's keeping us here. As far as I can tell it's a curse of some kind and, a curse always entails magic. Whether this curse came about because of somebody's ill will or due to my own family's habits of over-using magic, I cannot say."

He leads the party through the bedroom to a door on the north wall.

"As for the robes, they were set to dance for some family ritual… You know, I can't even remember what ritual it was for. But, I would imagine that the magical powers that are feeding this curse are feeding them as well. They just dance and dance and dance… "

"As for the intentions of my, the only thing that I can say is that if you treat others with respect, they're more likely to treat you the same."

He opens the door to the north. Entering the room, he steps off to the side and you can see ten chairs arranged in a semi-circle around a desk and chair. Seated in each of the eleven chairs is a skeleton-like figure dressed in cowled amber monk's robes.

Standing behind the skeletons stands Charles. As the scene unfold before you, you hear Simon say, "So brother, I've brought the interlopers, as you requested. Shall we begin?"

You then hear them both begin the low droning chant of clerical spells as the skeletons rise up from their chairs and begin approaching you with weapons drawn.

Actions and initiative, please…

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.