Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 431 of 533

Drethen steps forward, "Does it need - Page 431 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 431

"What is behind the door? Is there a item in there we can se to help us from this place?"

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter asks, "What is behind that door that would be worth cutting off your head and here is the bigger question… why are all these rooms painted a different solid color?" hunter uses the delay to observe any obvious weaknesses in the giant.

27th Apr, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I find reasons to be concerned you want us to take your own life," Gabriel says, taking a sit across from the giant figure as he spoke with him, "Is it you seek death, or wish to see what we may do? What of the consequence of our actions, if for no other reason then our own conscience?"

There is more to this he feels, a reason for the request that is being made or in why they would need to kill the giant. Thankfully Gabriel and many of his companions had the sense to ask questions. The color green was curious, and though it was just being brought up now he had not before considered that the rooms were color coded.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Apr, 2017 - 6:59pm

27th Apr, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 431 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

After sizing up the giant and realizing he could not allow himself to use a blade to attack this creature. "So if you are cursed could I possibly use a spell to remove it and then you would be free to go?"

27th Apr, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"I cannot help you by telling you what's behind the door." The large man drops the tip of the two-handed sword to the floor and hangs onto the pommel, rocking the sword back and forth on its tip.

"Nor can I tell you what worth it will be to you to gain access to the room behind me. That is all for you to determine.

"I've also told you all I can about my curse, in that if you want to gain access to the room behind me, you have to cut off my head. Such is my fate, which I have accepted.

"As to whether or not there's another means of cancelling the curse or dispelling it, that I cannot say as my knowledge and experience does not lie in the arcane… or the divine, for that matter.

"So, it remains up to you. You will have to eventually choose, go back the way you came or go through the door behind me after you've dealt with me."

27th Apr, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Dawn Seeker says...

"How long have you been here, how did you get here," Gabriel would ask, pushing for more questions with a somewhat determined expression before adding, "At the very least, what is your name stranger?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 431

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"I'm sure you've already heard the stories about how decades ago, if not centuries ago, the Amber family used great and powerful magics both indiscriminately and frivolously to the point of causing some kind of great 'magical calamity' that cursed this mansion and the Amber family to this pocket dimension.

"It's through that same calamity that I was given this curse. As to how long ago that was and how long I've been here, I can tell you this: long enough to have come to terms with my fate and to have forgotten my name."

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 27th Apr, 2017 - 7:13pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 431

Drethen steps forward, "Does it need to be your own sword that cuts off your head? Or can any sword do this?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.