Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 442 of 533

Gabriel, while preparing to grapple his friend, - Page 442 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st May, 2017 - 7:14am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 442

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel, determined not to give up, returns to his friend so as to force him away for the picture and yet is on edge for danger. Having a sense of danger that he could not explain and Ardo's words only confirming such suspicion as he says, "I know, or at least I grew concerned of danger."

Out of Character: : What do I need to do for grappling? I know they rules for such can be a bit convoluted or complex, at least in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 it is and even PFRPG.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2017 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: Gabriel needs to roll a 'to hit' on the Punching and Wrestling Results table. Given that Hunter is not moving and Gabriel will get to attack from behind, this means Gabriel would have to hit an AC of 4 or better.

IF he hits, check the table. If the wrestling move for that to hit number is a hold, or a result with a asterisk next to it, then Gabriel has Hunter in a wrestling hold and can drag him.

If Gabriel should choose to punch him instead, then the result, if a hit, will give a percentage chance of knocking Hunter out. Roll a percentile roll with the attack and if successful, Hunter will be unconscious.

On the flip side, if your attack fails, it will allow Hunter to engage in melee against you and he will not be restricted to non-lethal combat.

Meanwhile, Drethen continues to lie on the floor and you can hear an odd slurping sound coming from his direction.

22nd May, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: To those who are still movable please move so the rest of us can either restart our actions or finish you off *wink*.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 442 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I am just laying down taking a nice nap while what ever it is that struck me feeds upon me I think *smile*.

23rd May, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

As he waits for Gabriel to take action, Ardo has time to think. Going back to his training at the temple, he remembers Father McCabe's teachings about curses and insanity and that they were closely linked.

This memory brings Ardo to the conclusion that he could either try a Remove Curse on Hunter and see if that relieves him of his infatuation with the moon, or he could exercise a charge on his staff of healing and try to Cure Insanity…

23rd May, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Sorry gents where I live we had a long weekend vacation and I was without internet access.

Ardo brandishes his staff and tries cure insanity on Hunter hoping that relieves him of his fascination with the picture. After that he runs towards where Drethen fell.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 442

Ardo fires off a Cure Insanity at Hunter who comes back to his senses while Gabriel is still trying to size up the correct move to try on Hunter.

Reaching Drethen, Ardo finds him prone on the floor with a shimmery, almost invisible substance slowly covering him from this feet up.

23rd May, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 442

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel, while preparing to grapple his friend, to put a hold on him and try pulling him out. Yet with him being cured of his insanity, the paladin lets go of his friend and asks, "Are you alright? My apologizes for getting a little rough with you."

Out of Character: Ignore the roll.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd May, 2017 - 7:28pm

Gabriel Results:
  • Grapple/Too Hit on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.