Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 3 of 7

From the looks of things yes, but I'd - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Boost your Character with unique attributes that can be activated via your Character Sheet.
10th Sep, 2016 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 3

The gems is a great idea but out of my reach at the moment. I was able to get one awhile back and was saving to get another when ROK II came along and I started using up all my FP to resurrect my character. *sigh*.

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2016 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

I just activated a gem. Its a lot of work to get one so you have to make sure you are investing in a character that you want to keep. The first gem gave my character an unusual twist so I tried to activate a second one but found I needed even more core posts so its definitely reserved for someone who isn't just passing through.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yes the gems are a nice thing to add to a character. There is enough play in them that you can be surprised on the outcome. It does make the character a bit funner. But yes you will want to save the gems for a character you really like.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Page 3 Gems Creators RPG Text

I was wondering about how the gems work. I understand the post requirements and forum point requirements. 400 forum points are required to activate them. Is it only required or does it actually cost 400 forum points to activate?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Gems Creators RPG Text

My understanding was the latter, though I can't confirm that as I'm still working on it as well.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems

international QUOTE
At least 500 Posts of which 200 Core Posts should be part of that figure, and 400 FP.

Kyrroeth, the above is the actual requirement and cost for the first Gem so you will be spending 400 FP to activate it for one Character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 3

Thanks for the clarification JB. Are the gems geared to your character. I know they are random. Say I have a character that is terrible at ranged weapons or can't use long bows. Is there a possibility of getting a magic weapon that my character can't use?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

From the looks of things yes, but I'd expect Dungeon Masters to make appropriate adjustments if they deem it necessary.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Gems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,