Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 5 of 7

How about "Anytime you take a full uninterrupted - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Boost your Character with unique attributes that can be activated via your Character Sheet.
2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 5

I can understand the reluctance for Dungeon Masters but if I were to work towards gem 4 or 5 I would want it to be worth it otherwise what would be the point?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Gems Creators RPG Text

If it was equal to a level 3 it would be worth it. If it was something a lot better it could destroy a game. It's never fun in a group if one character has an overpowered character. It makes the others feel like why even play. Making those gems really powerful would do that. Not everyone has the funds or the time to make the posts to get those high level gems.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:39pm

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems Reviews RPG & Card Board

Indeed, that is my main concern. I agree that it should be a worthwhile goal, but if it ends up giving an unsurmountable advantage…

2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Gems Creators RPG Text

Keep in mind that while I could code this in it is ultimately up to the Dungeon Master / GM if it is used in the game so the Dungeon Master / GM can state that the cap is up to 3rd Gem or 4th Gem or what have you.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Gems Creators RPG Text

Yes I will view it and even if it gives one a unfair advantage that does not mean they will be too powerful to lose. Got to remember that with great power comes great responsibility and word will get around where some may want to come test their mettle against one so powerful.

14th Mar, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems

I am going to add to this shortly, please tell me some of the random options someone can get from activating a gem. Remember, they have to be general enough to fit most systems.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 5

Here is one: once during an adventure you can claim an epiphany so you're able to figure out a key answer to where something is located.

15th Mar, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

How about "Anytime you take a full uninterrupted sleep all your hit points are restored."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Gems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,