Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 3 of 4

Apologies, but while I would have the ideas - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Nov, 2015 - 5:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Thread.
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review
28th Sep, 2015 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 3

international QUOTE (Zudguard)
Please note, I am not interested in more than 5 people currently (Would really prefer 4)

Zudguard, when you said that you will take only five Players it reminded me of this Thread: Right Amount Of Role-Players. It is always safer to accept more than you planned for because some are bound to stray.

international QUOTE (Zudguard)
I have limited ways to contact each player...

If you go to the Player's Intro Thread and put a message reminding them of their tardiness in the game then a notification goes automatically to them. That does bring up an idea... Maybe I can write a 'poke' script so the Dungeon Master can remind his players, something to think about.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Review RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Zurgard your game is moving along nicely. Just wanted to point out that there are easy to use codes: RPG Etiquette that you can use to show what is in and out of character rather than using brackets. You might like to use those to better structure your game.

25th Oct, 2015 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Cool to see Dungeons & Dragons 5 here. Your story is not bad the only thing I didn't get was the use of the "[ ]" For your text. Its like way better to use the RPG Etiquette format because it makes more sense to the writing and you can know what is in and out character.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review
A Friend

Page 3 Review RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

My compliments on your approach to party-building with the shared nightmares. That was effective without being ham-handed in its approach to get the group working together to solve their common problem.

2nd Nov, 2015 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Hi, is there a free spot? I am thinking about a dwarf. If yes, I would go start my character asap.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2015 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Apologies Morfeas for my tardy reply, but there is no real space currently. If you still want to post your character on the character creation thread feel free, then I can let you know if there is an opening.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2015 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 3

Zudguard, have you thought about running a prologue Thread some place where you can carry on a side game for new players until you can get them in the main game?

If that will be too much on your plate please let me know and I will try to look for a second Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition Dungeon Master so there is always an option for new Players.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2015 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Apologies, but while I would have the ideas for a second game I am fairly sure that I lack the will to then maintain both games. Thank you for the offer however, it did get me thinking about different parts of history in my world.

Oh, and Morfeas if you are still around feel free to submit your character now, we have a space open

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 14th Nov, 2015 - 5:14am

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,