Separation Dramas, Need Some Help.

Separation Dramas Help - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Sep, 2015 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Sep, 2015 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Separation Dramas, Need Some Help.

My husband and I have separated. He cheated (Countless times - using one of those web-sites for hook ups!) I left him. Now, I am finding it difficult to get him to leave the house so my son and I can have some kind of normalcy. Any suggestions? He tells me that I am not blameless as I am to blame for his wondering eye (?), so its slowly turning messy. Someone who I thought I knew, who I love, is turning into a monster...

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2015 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Help Some Dramas Separation

I am so sorry to read this Jchampers, have you tried getting an arbitrator or counselor? If you are separated does it mean you are willing to try again or you are definitely heading towards divorce? If so, the separation should be a legal document.

19th Sep, 2015 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Separation Dramas, Need Some Help. Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Jchampers, I am very sorry to hear about what you are going through. Is it your house, his house or both?.

I believe if you are not stuck in a situation that you have no choice but to stay legally married for your child's sake (Whatever the circumstances might be that attaches you to this marriage), then you should try to get legal assistance so you can know what are your options and you can then make an informed decision.

> TOPIC: Separation Dramas, Need Some Help.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,