Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 3 of 14

They are just trying to ascertain what serious - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Oct, 2015 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Best of  Which PBP RPGs Want Play Raising The Dead Or Defunct Role-Playing Games
13th Oct, 2015 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 3

A Call of Cthuhlu game just started although that isn't quite old but there are older versions of it. What kind of genre were you hoping to start? Scifi, medieval, mystery, super hero or something totally different? What about a Warhammer game can that be made Play By Post without restrictions?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2015 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?
A Friend

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

If we are talking Warhammer, which would people show interest in? Warhammer Fantasy? Or Warhammer 40K?

14th Oct, 2015 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? Reviews RPG & Card Board

I don't know, I'm just throwing out a suggestion for you since you seem to be undecided and its an Role-playing Game that isn't on this site yet.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2015 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

The mechanics are pretty similar between the Fantasy and 40K. It is a matter of SciFi and Fantasy elements and preference.

Once again, I am happy to answer any questions concerning the two, in order to help others better understand. If we get to a point where others decide they would like to play, well great.

14th Oct, 2015 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Is this topic about old Role-playing Games or about Role-playing Games people want to play? And last one, how many Role-playing Games do you know?

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2015 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE (Wizard @ 14-Oct 15, 7:16 PM)
And last one, how many Role-playing Games do you know?
- I will answer this one first. I don't have an exact number that I know. I have been Role-Playing for the last 35 years. Game Mechanics and Systems are most of the reason I play.

international QUOTE
Is this topic about old Role-playing Games
- yes, Wizard, this post is about old Role-playing Games which are no longer published and/or supported.

international QUOTE
or about Role-playing Games people want to play?
- yes. In this case it can be about both, old Role-playing Games and those Role-playing Games people would like to play which we could LEGALLY use on this site.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Someone commented...

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play - Page 3

Name: Stephanie

Comment: Half the games these guys mention are still in print or with new editions. They need to put their ear to the ground more.

15th Oct, 2015 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

They are just trying to ascertain what serious players (Writers) want to play in a play by post environment, its not about being exact with what is not being published anymore. In the end it is about the passion of bringing your character alive through your written descriptions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,