Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 13 of 14

We had a Traveller game here for a bit and - Page 13 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Jul, 2017 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Best of  Which PBP RPGs Want Play Raising The Dead Or Defunct Role-Playing Games
13th Feb, 2016 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 13

No "God" coder, far from it and I really don't want to make this about my skills. I only mentioned it to remove any fears that future Game Masters may have about introducing systems to the Community. I will create the infrastructure so long as it benefits Play By Post on a mature level and see it put to good use.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Something with a Science Fiction theme with a very active group is great. I play Dungeons & Dragons way too much to want to play it online too.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?
A Friend

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? Reviews RPG & Card Board

There is no such thing as playing Dungeons & Dragons too much! We have a few pretty active groups here that are not simply hack and slash. Great games.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

I do have to say Abn, the games on this forum are a little… focused. It would be really good to have more variety.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

True, we are definitely a group that stays in the same general genre. I used to play a bit of Traveller, some stuff based on GURPS that was quite different, Ravenloft on occasion, and even an old game I can't remember the name of that was based on US Army forces caught in a post WW3 Europe back in the day… all a lot of fun.

14th Jul, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

So why doesn't someone just start a new kind of game if that's what you'll want?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play - Page 13

For me it's partially time and partially interest. To speak to the second point first, I'm not sure of the level of interest. But most importantly, I don't have the time to put in right now.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 13

We had a Traveller game here for a bit and people enjoyed it but then people stopped responding except a few. The GM ended the game after we got to a point where we could go else where if we wished. I was playing a doctor.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,