A Young Woman's Tale - Page 3 of 4

"Of course not… anything you - Page 3 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 29th Sep, 2016 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  A Young Woman' s Tale Solo RPG
A RPG Blog Only Author Posts
8th Jul, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale - Page 3

Naive Young Woman says...

Francisco, with soft voice as though deeply affected by thinking about them says, "It's alright its the past and I should be over it by now."

Krusten is curious now and pushes it a bit by saying, "I hope you don't mind, and if I'm being too nosy I understand if you don't want to answer me right now but… how did they die?"

Francisco now looks somewhat contemplative about what he should say.

Krusten starts to get nervous, "Really you don't have to tell me."

Francisco says, "It was too tragic, I rather not bring it up now if you don't mind?"

Like My Solo RPG?

Please "Like" and use the "My Intro" button to leave me a Comment.
Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2016 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Tale Womans Young A

Deep inside she is disappointed, she was hoping that Francisco would tell her what is bothering him. For her this meant that he did not fully trust her or that he was hiding something for whatever reason. By nature, Krusten never liked anything hidden so she kept it in the back of her mind to try and find out.

Suddenly Francisco interupts, "Well, enough of that, how about we go to the garden… will you like to see it?"

Like My Solo RPG?

19th Jul, 2016 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale RPG Horror & Mystery

She says "Sure… " but within her she thought that they hardly saw any of the house yet to be already back outside again. To her surprise the garden Francisco referred to was actually indoor, a green house with lots of exotic plants and flowers that she had not seen before.

"Do you like it?" Francisco asks with a smile.

"Yes, its unexpected and lovely, I thought we were going outside." She giggles.

Like My Solo RPG?

17th Aug, 2016 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Tale Womans Young A

"We can go outside if you like but I think you were cold… " says Francisco.

"Yes, yes… I just thought, anyway it is very beautiful and it was quite unexpected." Krusten replies and wants to take it further as she asks,

"Any other surprises in this place you will like to show me?"

She knows the question might be a bit off so she laughs as though she is joking but she is actually very serious as her mind is still on the earlier conversation.

Like My Solo RPG?

17th Sep, 2016 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Tale Womans Young A

"No others that I know of but maybe you will surprise me tonight my dear Krusten… " he says in his gentle deep voice. Whenever he said her name she would melt and felt compelled to follow. Francisco leaves the garden holding her hand. Entering the main house there was the butler, servant or bodyguard once again standing by the door with glum face as though he were spying prior to their entering. If anything was unwelcoming was him. Krusten could not figure out his role but she new she did not want to be around him.

Like My Solo RPG?

22nd Sep, 2016 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale

Francisco asks the man if dinner has been prepared and he replies with a nod and a dreary "Yes sir… " with no expression. Francisco leads Krusten to a room that looks like a great hall. There is a long well polished wooden table in a dark mahogany color at its center with an incredible 16 chairs around it. Francisco holds the chair at one end of the table for Krusten as she sheepishly takes a seat. He sits at the other end which from her estimation is about 20 feet away!

Like My Solo RPG?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2016 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale - Page 3

Krusten feels a bit apart of Fancisco and says, "Isn't this so very far away?"

He smiles, "You can come closer, I will have… "

Before he could finish the strange butler says with a hint of intolerance, "Already seeing to it sir.... " He looks at Krusten briefly as he moves her plate and other dinner utensils to a spot just adjacent to Francisco.

When she sits she says, "I hope it wasn't too much trouble."

Like My Solo RPG?

29th Sep, 2016 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 3

"Of course not… anything you want." He replies. She loved that he catered for her. She looks around the room observing how the Victorian era look has been kept so well. Her eyes come full circle to meet Francisco's… he was staring at her. A rush of blood could be felt through Krusten's face as she giggles and says, "What will be for dinner?"

Like My Solo RPG?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: A Young Woman's Tale

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,