Bus Trip Home RPG - Page 3 of 10

GM: Here is a new element to the story. As - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2015 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Bus Trip Home RPG
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Bus Trip Home RPG
A Friend

Bus Trip Home RPG - Page 3

George looks over at the obvious lady of the night and thinks that it is sad that one would have to stoop to selling their body like that. But again he thinks that since most guys are pigs in general she probably makes more per night than he does.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2015 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Home Trip Bus

Candy role,

"I hope we get to our street quickly, or this might be the buss ride from hell!" Candy says while rolling her eyes and sighing.

20th Oct, 2015 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Bus Trip Home RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Krusten role,

"You can say that again. At least there are a few guys here in case anything happens but I don't know how helpful that one will be."

Using her finger direction system she points towards the drunk man.

"I hope he doesn't puke here, the last thing we need now is to have to avoid today's lunch and dinner"

She giggles.

22nd Oct, 2015 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 RPG Home Trip Bus

Candy role,

"Oh yuk, that would be absolutely awful it would really seal this night as an evening of doom."

She crosses her fingers and loos as though she is praying but she isn't, she is just trying to get the thought of having to see or smell the drunk man's puke out of her mind.

"OK so let's change the subject before I throw up thinking about it."

23rd Oct, 2015 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Home Trip Bus

Krusten role,

"But come on Candy, if that guy, the one that looks like a gang member, tried to hold up this bus what would you do? You're not going to panic right?"

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Bus Trip Home RPG
A Friend

Bus Trip Home RPG

George looks over at the two girls he met briefly at the bar. He did enjoy talking to them but feels that if he said anything to them now he would just make a bigger fool of himself. He looks towards the front of the bus.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2015 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bus Trip Home RPG - Page 3

Candy role,

Replying to Krusten, "Of course not I might just go into paranoia and start screaming to the top of my voice!" She laughs right after saying that. "I really don't know how I will act, let's hope something that bad doesn't happen!"

25th Oct, 2015 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Bus Trip Home RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

This Dramatist role,

GM: Here is a new element to the story.

As you converse, observe and deliberate you become suddenly on edge by the drunk man's most abrupt ejaculation of his stomach's moonshine and beer which by its nature when mixed with gastric acids causes a pungent odor that makes you want to move close to a sliding window for fresh air. Shockingly, the serious faced bus driver does not stop despite you clearly seeing his observation of the current events through his rear view mirror.

GM: Please freely carry on.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Bus Trip Home RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,