Newsletter - November 2015

Newsletter November 2015 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 26th Nov, 2015 - 12:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Nov, 2015 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - November 2015

International Discussions Newsletter - November 2015

7-8 November, 2015

Notes From Admin:

* What's happening in the world? Each news story comes with something tragic: war, crime and trauma. Its easy to become complacent when we are not in direct contact with these events but millions of people go through this every day. For example, you may read about the refugees feeling Syria, but let us suppose you were living in Syria and trying to flee ISIS, what would you do? When you are in the situation your views and perspective changes right away compared to a place of comfort. We are in a month of 'Thanksgiving', take time to see what people's lives are like and what you should be thankful for today and tomorrow by reading more than just the 'fun' stuff.

Reader - some highlighted Topics:

* Jahi Mcmath Brain Dead After Tonsillectomy pg 3
* Police above the law pg 5
* Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz's Crimes
* Something wrong with this Dress?
* Culture Shock For Refugees
* Maze Runner - The Scorch Trials
* Role-Playing Games (RPG) & Adventure
* See all the Latest Topics

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2015 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

November Newsletter

14-15 November, 2015

Notes From Admin:

* Terror in France - it was only a week ago that I sent out a Newsletter about Thanksgiving and refugees; how the world is treating with places like Syria, etc. Today, a week later, France is in turmoil. Don't stay silent, make your mark - this issue affects you even if you think it doesn't - it does! Join the Discussion: Terrorism In France - Page 5 of 5.

* Its Time to Retire. As an Autism Parent every bit of energy is sapped from me daily and I can hardly keep up with the basics of life's chores. Although, I have taken the most drastic measures to stall the harpoon effect of the black hole I cannot avoid its pull. Therefore, I need to start giving up a few things which inevitably follows my philosophy of a minimalist lifestyle. I know the more dedicated Players on International Discussions have stuck with my Role-playing Games for many years and may be disenchanted by this move but hopefully there will be other Game Master's with interesting games to which they can migrate.

To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Master's. Do note, I am NOT retiring from International Discussions or from attempting to bring new features and enhancements to your Role-playing Game Experience, I am only retiring from my personal involvement in Role-Playing Games, I will still be there to service yours. Based on this I will soon be looking for Game Master's to add new Role-playing Games to the Boards I will be leaving which includes such themes as Realistic Middle Ages, Science Fiction, Super Heroes (Comic), Matrix, Drama, etc. As usual, if you think you are capable you can start a Thread about your prospective Role-playing Game in the Board, Card, & RPG Reviews Board. or visit this Thread: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards.

Some highlighted Topics:

* Are Police Excessive? Pg 6
* Should Russia Be Banned?
* Islam In France
* Newborn Baby Bludgeoned To Death

16th Nov, 2015 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - November 2015 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Double Posting Time Limit Decreased!

We have changed the the time a Poster has to wait before Replying to his own Post. It used to be 12 hours and now it is only 4 hours.

Note: You do not have to wait if someone Replies to you, but if you are the last Poster then you will need to wait for the time to elapse.

26th Nov, 2015 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

November Newsletter

26-27 November, 2015

Notes From Admin:

* Happy Thanksgiving (USA) - Tell us how you will be celebrating: Thanksgiving 2015

* Double Posting - This has been decreased from 12 hours to 4 hours.

* Understanding How To Post - Many new Users from open social networks are not accustomed to having structure when Posting because they are used to adding anything that comes to mind without a thought as to if its applicable or not, constructive or not, or even if they might be plagiarizing. In International Discussions each Thread should focus on the subject using the appropriate tags and sources as necessary. As such we have tried to highlight pertinent parts of our Constructive Posting Policy to make it easier to digest. If you did not read it before as was required during Registration please do so now. If you came from Facebook and you're struggling then you may wish to read this: Post..

Some highlighted Topics:

* Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
* Forensic Cleaner
* The American Family Survey
* Live Abandoned Baby In Nativity Scene

> TOPIC: Newsletter - November 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,