Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 3 of 15

OK, sounds interesting. You'll have - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Nov, 2015 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
Discuss  Aericsteele' s Traveller Character Creation Make sure to read the first Post of this Thread for instructions about creating your Character.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 3

The program let me reenlist in the Scouts again. 'Local' Scouts rather than Imperial? Enerii is a stocky guy, about 180cm tall, massing about 85 kilos. Sandy blond hair, grey eyes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

*I post this here as it is already posted on my character page*

Marq “Silvertongue” Frazure
UPP:969A8A
HomeWorld: StarPort=A, Size=Large, Atmos=Exotic, Hydro=Dry
Population=High, Law=Moderate, Tech=High Stellar

Terms: 6
Career: Diplomat

Skills:
Computer-3, Interrogation-3, Streetwise-3, Carousing-2, Broker-1, Grav Vehicle-1, Leader-1, Liaison-1, Recruiting-1, Neural Weapons-0

Cash: 25000 Cr
Pension: 12000 Cr/Year
Skills/Experience: 16 / 16

Benefits:
Low Passage, High Passage, Body Pistol

Rolled UPP = A89A6A homeworld skill: Computer-0 homeworld skill: Grav Vehicle-0
Successfully enlisted in Diplomat (Rolled 7, needed 6) career skill: Liaison-1 career skill: Neural Weapons-0

TERM 1
Survival Roll = 8 (4 required); You survived the term without mishap (2 skills)
Commission Roll = 2 (4 required); You did not receive a Commission.
Special Duty Roll = 11 (5 required); You were given Special Duties (2 bonus skills)
Reenlistment Roll = 8 (5 required); You have the option of serving another term.
4 skills to add:
Broker-1
Streetwise-1
Carousing-1
Grav Vehicle-1

TERM 2
Survival Roll = 10 (4 required); You survived the term without mishap (1 skill)
Commission Roll = 7 (4 required); You received a Commission to become a 3rd Secretary (1 bonus skill)
Promotion Roll = 6 (9 required); You were not Promoted.
Special Duty Roll = 8 (5 required); You were given Special Duties (1 bonus skill)
Reenlistment Roll = 5 (5 required); You have the option of serving another term.
3 skills to add:
Computer-1
Carousing-2
Interrogation-1

TERM 3
Survival Roll = 9 (4 required); You survived the term without mishap (1 skill)
Promotion Roll = 7 (9 required); You were not Promoted.
Special Duty Roll = 7 (5 required); You were given Special Duties (1 bonus skill)
Reenlistment Roll = 2 (5 required); Your services are no longer required.
2 skills to add:
Streetwise-2
Streetwise-3

TERM 4
Survival Roll = 6 (4 required); You survived the term without mishap (1 skill)
Promotion Roll = 7 (9 required); You were not Promoted.
Special Duty Roll = 6 (5 required); You were given Special Duties (1 bonus skill)
Reenlistment Roll = 8 (5 required); You have the option of serving another term.
2 skills to add:
Recruiting-1
Computer-2
Strength Aging Roll = 10 (8+ needed) - you avoid the effects of aging
Dexteriry Aging Roll = 2 (7+ needed) - your dexterity has reduced from 8 to 7
Endurance Aging Roll = 9 (8+ needed) - you avoid the effects of aging

TERM 5
Survival Roll = 5 (4 required); You survived the term without mishap (1 skill)
Promotion Roll = 11 (9 required); You received a Promotion to 2nd Secretary (1 bonus skill)
Special Duty Roll = 8 (5 required); You were given Special Duties (1 bonus skill)
Reenlistment Roll = 10 (5 required); You have the option of serving another term.
3 skills to add:
Interrogation-2
Computer-3
Leader-1
Strength Aging Roll = 7 (8+ needed) - your strength has reduced from 10 to 9
Dexteriry Aging Roll = 3 (7+ needed) - your dexterity has reduced from 7 to 6

TERM 6
Survival Roll = 3 (4 required); You were injured and will be invalided out (1 skill)
Special Duty Roll = 3 (5 required); You were not given Special Duties.
1 skills to add:
Interrogation-3
Strength Aging Roll = 9 (8+ needed) - you avoid the effects of aging
Dexteriry Aging Roll = 9 (7+ needed) - you avoid the effects of aging

MUSTERING OUT (7 rolls) cash roll of 3 - 10000 Cr.  benefits roll of 3 - +2 Edu
+1 Education
+1 Education benefits roll of 6 - High Passage cash roll of 5 - 10000 Cr.  cash roll of 2 - 5000 Cr.  benefits roll of 4 - Weapon chose Body Pistol benefits roll of 1 - Low Passage

Character Complete

17th Nov, 2015 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

international QUOTE
Reenlistment Roll = 2 (5 required); Your services are no longer required.

Malcombshaw
Shows failed reenlistment roll in term 3 so Terms 4, 5 &6 should be a different service/career. I will also need your Stats (Which may give you dice modifiers to these rolls; and some careers have prerequisites in terms of stats.).

Also, need brief narrative descriptions of each term and summary of your character including ideals/outlook, physical description and flaws

Fusil
Generally when a survival roll is failed the character is forced out of that career (And may not complete a full 4yr term); there are exceptions but from the description saying that you were injured and invalided, it doesn't sound that one of these exceptions applies. I will research the character generation process when I have a chance, but I believe that failing a survival roll will prohibit reenlistment in that career and may also prevent mustering out benefits for that term as well. Failing reenlistment generally means that the character completed a four year term but the service/career no longer requires their services and they are let go

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

Aericsteele, the UPP code did not translate to the character sheet. And I did not write the stats down.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

This is weird. I'd previously done a Naval character and 'saved it off', it's showing on my 'character sheet' now, rather than the Scoutie...

17th Nov, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Rebel over...

Aericsteele - the generator linked to from this site is a MegaTraveller one, and it states that it ignores the mandatory ejection from service. A Mongoose generator is available if you search for Mark Munson Mongoose Traveller character generator ( apparently you can't post links here, but that should get you there )

It's pretty good, though there might be an as-yet undetected bug, and the dice can roll low too often ( ho-hum, start again..)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2015 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 3

The Referee relays...

I will check with the admin to see if we can link that other character generator because the other one is generating characters that do not necessarily fit with the Mongoose rules. I have been going over Malcomshaw's character and assuming the character generator was used for that character, it is not matching up with Mongoose character generation very well so far.

Apologies to everyone, I did not realize the character generator was for Megatraveller; working on getting this remedied.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 17th Nov, 2015 - 11:38pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

OK, sounds interesting. You'll have to clear my charsheet of course, but that shouldn't be hard, should it? Also, anybody got a listing for gearout?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,