Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players

Game Masters Rpg Play Post Players - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 16th Nov, 2015 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
Top  Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players
12th Nov, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Game Masters Looking For Role-playing Game Play By Post Players

It used to be that we needed to look for Game Masters to fill in game administrator positions but now the opposite seems to be true - we have Game Master's ready to start games but need Players - they are even waiting for requests from Players to play the game you want!

The first Post of this Thread will be edited from time to time to highlight those who are actively looking for players however it also serves to Discuss the question: How does a GM / Dungeon Master find the right Player? Or maybe asked another way: How does a GM / Dungeon Master decipher whether a Player is right for his game?

Would you refuse a Player? If you would refuse a Player admittance into your game on what grounds would you do so?

Game Masters LOOKING for Players:

For even more Game Master's looking for Players check: Board, Card, & Role-playing Game Reviews and How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Players Post Play RPG Looking Masters Game

When I announce my game, I will clearly delineate my requirements for my players. My guidelines are fairly light. The guidelines for Constructive Posting keep up standards, and I'm pretty communicative with my players. Keep an eye out on the Role-playing Game boards.

12th Nov, 2015 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players Reviews RPG & Card Board

Omnusi, its good that you want to join the ranks of being a GM / Dungeon Master here, but the question of this Thread becomes even more important with each new GM, do you have Players as in Players that you are inviting into the Community or are you just counting on current Players here already?

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am working on bringing in players. I have a few of my old stomping ground that I have put feelers out for recruits. I'm prepping physical signs for my favorite local gaming shop. I may even be able to get a few of my realspace players in as well. So we will see. And, of course, if anyone who is already in the community wishes to join in, they are welcome as well.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I managed to get one of my buddies to join the board and I'm working on another as I type this. *Fingers crossed* I'll keep trying to reel in some more.

12th Nov, 2015 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

That's great Omnusi and Diarmadhim. The best thing about referring your friends is that you will already be familiar with their style of play and if they can adapt to a Community like this.

We often screen many new joiners and they do not make it to the Introduction simply because they can't write to save their lives or they look like spammers. Others are also looking for 'push button' types of games so they do not have to think or use their imagination, so with your help it makes our job easier and you benefit by having quality Players for your Role-playing Game .

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Masters Looking RPG Play Post Players

No one I recommend have any of those shortcomings. They are quality people, creative and able to write well who I feel will fit in nicely. If anyone replies to my general posts who I don't recommend, well, they might be more hit and miss. But we shall try...I think I have four coming in, by the way. I'll be scanning the Intro boards...

16th Nov, 2015 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Game Masters Looking RPG Play Post Players Board Card & RPG Reviews

When I first got into Role-playing Games the internet was not something that everyone had. That being the case for me it was never an issue of finding the right players, it was finding players in the first place because I've always lived in areas that do not have gaming stores and tend to be fairly rural. I've never really had the experience of screening players to be honest. Add to this the fact that my own experiences of feeling rejected or out of place in certain groups, and I am often loathe to outright turn any player away.

I am generally willing to work with someone who is motivated and dedicated to the game, even if they lack experience or don't necessarily have the best writing skills or RP skills. On the flip side of that, a player can have excellent writing skills or RP ability but if they lack dedication and I keep having to wait on them, patience is not one of my strengths so I would be more likely to screen this person out.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,