Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players - Page 2 of 2

The reasons for playing are so varied that - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Nov, 2015 - 5:50pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ? New: 25 69 198 Why Join? Help Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Top  Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2015 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,899
Avg: 2.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 60.9%
[+] Gain: 9,640.04 FP
Charm: 23
Attached Image QUOTE
No one I recommend have any of those shortcomings...
lol The irony.

Attached Image QUOTE
I keep having to wait on them, patience is not one of my strengths so I would be more likely to screen this person out.

What also happens is players rotate being late so player x might be online lots today but not tomorrow. Its kind of hard to lose patience with players when they all take turns doing it. Worst is if the GM is the one late.

Post Date: 26 February 2017 - 2:40 pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts on Programming, Number 32: Observe that for the programmer, as for the chef, the urgency of the patron may govern the scheduled completion of the task, but it cannot govern the actual completion. -The Mythical Man-Month Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 685
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 118.94 FP
Charm: 21
The reasons for playing are so varied that its hard to find players that are able to fit a game. If I was a GM then I would deny any player that wasn't a real player.

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

RPG Info

Latest Game Topics

Highlights

Embedded Dice Support: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Kyrroeth 1 Week Ago
Romance In Role-playing Games: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By daishain 1 Week Ago
RPG Newsletters: This is a copy of the RPG Newsletters sent to your Email address. By JB 26th Jan, 2017 - 3:51pm
What Time Do You PBP On Here?: Play by Post can move faster if everyone is aware of the consistent times of those involved. By Thomaslee 6th Jan, 2017 - 12:11am
Text RPG Creator's Gems: Gems enable your Character to have special powers or enhancements. By JB 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:08am
Using Alignment In Role-Playing Games: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:26pm
Your Favorite Way To Reward Players: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Thomaslee 30th Aug, 2016 - 12:30pm
Don't Break A New Player's Enthusiasm: Make sure to welcome those brand new Players wanting to get their Character created. By JB 9th Jul, 2016 - 11:18am
Dependable Game Master / Dungeon Master: The root of the game is the Game Master. While Players contribute it is the GM that decides how it all pans out. By Txtrpg 31st Jan, 2016 - 2:34pm
RPG Marching Order: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By RPG Expert 9th Jul, 2015 - 5:47pm