Fainting

Fainting - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Mar, 2018 - 11:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Syncope
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2015 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fainting

How to Prevent Fainting

Syncope (Known as fainting) triggered by standing, strong emotions, or common phobias to blood, injections, and injuries can be easily prevented with a number of safe, simple, effective exercises. Ref. Source 4i

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Fainting

Fainting episodes may increase risk of workplace accidents, job loss

People who experience fainting spells have a higher risk of workplace accidents and job loss, compared to adults who do not have fainting episodes. In a Danish study, one in three employed people with syncope were no longer in the workforce within two years of having a first-time fainting spell. Ref. Source 8w.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Fainting
A Friend

Fainting Health & Special Psychology

I have a isue with fainting if I get to hot. I am one that when I over heat I pass out and that is a big issue because when I pass out I tend to stop breathing too. So I do all I can to stay hydrated and cool. I found this out in a middle of a church play when I was 15.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Fainting

I've actually never fainted before, although I have gotten dizzy in the past. The idea of blacking out seems terrifying though.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Fainting

How to Treat Fainting. Syncope, otherwise known as fainting, is the sudden, brief loss of consciousness caused by diminished blood flow to our brain. About one in five people […] Source 1w.

> TOPIC: Fainting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,