Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 4 of 13

Its not just more Game Masters but more Game - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2016 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
A Friend

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 4

I do have some Savage Worlds - Horror - One Shots that I could run.

The considerations for running One Shots is to get players familiar with the system, before moving them into a full campaign, which is not complete yet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Name: HenryG

Comments: I'm reviewing my schedule to see if I can fit in a game. I tend to run most of my games in groups on weekends but would like a stab at how play by post works. If I can fit it in I might join in.

8th Jan, 2016 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

I don't know if there is a simple drama related Role-playing Game like Love Bytes but it will be nice to see one back there, I may even join in. wink.gif

2nd Feb, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Filling In The Gaps

We now have a Ponyfinder Role-playing Game running in the Comic / Anime Play By Post Role-playing Games & Reviews Board.

Outstanding is the World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game which still needs a dedicated GM to take it over with something that is not Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder.

Lagging is the Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game Board which needs a new GM.

The Science Fiction Play By Post Role-playing Games Board can use at least one more Sci-fi related Role-playing Game.

3rd Feb, 2016 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

JB, have you thought about people just taking over the system that you invented? Its already there, anyone with half a brain can get it and then FE and World of Medieval can continue! wink.gif.

3rd Feb, 2016 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

They can use the system while here, but they will have to start their own Role-playing Game Threads with their own stories if they want to do that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2016 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 4

You need more game masters here. Its not the system its there aren't enough masters running games.

13th Feb, 2016 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Its not just more Game Masters but more Game Masters that are:

1. Committed
2. Timely
3. Constructive

I've had Game Masters here in the past that were some of those things but not all - they aren't here anymore. The GM is the example and lifeline of the Role-playing Game, if he / she cannot be those three items above then they are wasting everyone's time and we don't need any of those started here.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,