Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 8 of 13

JB, you may need to start telling everyone - Page 8 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Jun, 2016 - 5:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 13 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (13) »
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
13th May, 2016 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 8

Morfeas, thanks for your interest in being a Dungeon Master, however before you can start you must first fully read and agree to the information here: How To Be A Dungeon Master. That Topic will also guide you as to the beginning steps such as starting a Review Thread.

What you did here: Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay Role-playing Game is excellent input about the game system but is not how you start a game. Please see the link I gave you to understand more.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2016 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Hmm, I read the topic you suggested. I thought to not start a new one, since there was already a 40K one. So if I understand this correclty I have to make a topic "Looking for players for a 40K Role-playing Game campaign"?

14th May, 2016 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

international QUOTE (Morfeas)
... Since there was already a 40K one

As I mentioned above that Thread is a review of the game system, not a review of a game looking for Players.

international QUOTE
I have to make a topic…

Yes, a new Thread, however it needs to be labelled just as requested. In this case the title should be something like: "Morfeas [campaign name] Warhammer 40,000 Game Review". In the Post should have the information asked:

international QUOTE (JB)
In it you put the details of your campaign such as system type, starting level, number of players, schedule of play, what the campaign or scenario will be about, etc.

Here is an example of the format: Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review.

There are also some things that should not be overlooked:
* Do not start a game if you cannot finish it
* You should maintain it daily
* You keep the Constructive Posting Policy and so forth.

Participation in these Threads show you understand what is required or enable you to ask questions before starting an effective Role-playing Game here:
* Game Masters That Cannot Follow Posting Rules
* Role-playing Game Etiquette
* Don't Break A New Player's Enthusiasm

We've had many Game Masters start games here only to have it flop either because they lack the commitment or could not follow the policies of the Community, therefore I do not want your Role-playing Game to end up in that category.

14th May, 2016 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Lots of dungeon makers want to create games but where are the players for all the games they create going to come from? Ive noticed some people get involved in many games here and kind of spread themselves thin so they don't devotee as much time to the games they're already in.

14th May, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Though my own campaign has been struggling to regain the momentum it had before things got hard for me leading to it grinding to a halt and I have much concern for it continuing, and my posting has a bit slowing in another campaign I am a player off, I do see myself having more time online in the very near future to be posting.

As such, if Game Masters/Dungeon Masters are looking for players I may be interested in joining.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th May, 2016 - 5:53pm

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

Name: Terminator

Comments: Most game masters that are dedicated already tend to be part of a forum for awhile so you'll already know they're going to be there and willing. Someone newer is still "Iffy" so you don't know if they will have the "Dedicated" characteristic. At least that's how it is on one site I'm in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2016 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 8

Still Looking For Dedicated Game Masters

The following still need to be filled to cater for dormant systems and / or bring in new genres:

* Medieval Role-playing Game for World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game must be non- Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder.

* Second Sci-fi for Science Fiction Play By Post Role-playing Games.

* Horror / Mystery related Role-playing Game for Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game.

* Dungeons & Dragons 5e for Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Play By Post Role-playing Games

28th Jun, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 8

JB, you may need to start telling everyone about here again. I saw you made a mad rush some months ago with your advertising everywhere and that worked so you may need to do that again in order to get more people aware about what you need. I'm also saying that because from my search these boards aren't coming up high in the search for this genre so people might be looking to start a game in a place like this but don't know how to find it.

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,