Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 9 of 13

I have a White Wolf/World of Darkness campaign - Page 9 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
28th Jun, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 9

Yes, I am aware of that. It is mostly Google but Bing and Yahoo treat us well. I do plan to do an ad campaign again when ROK II has her first Quest established and all the bugs ironed out. Until then feel free to also tell about this site to anyone you may come across as that helps more than reliance on me.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2016 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

I won't make any promises, not yet anyway because I wish to make certain I could keep such a commitment, but I will read through World of Medival rules and perhaps offer myself as Dungeon Master.

That is, if you'd allow give my inexperience and how my current campaign is not doing as well as I would like.

28th Jun, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

You certainly have the experience, you even had a couple of characters there before, however you may want to first get yourself settled and your current game going again, not so?

29th Jun, 2016 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

I didn't check the others, you are right there is a stronger presence there but you probably already know that most people use Google now. No problem I will drop a note here and there as I do my Role-playing Game surfing.

29th Jun, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

If you truly believe I have the experience JB. I admit, compared to many if the veterans of roleplay here, I sometimes feel like a greenhorn.

Yes, getting activity up in my current campaign is a priority for me. At least getting a few more players and having posts being made most every day.

3rd Jul, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

Best Dungeon Masters are usually the best players first. Maybe someone that's a dedicated player will be a Dungeon Master for you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2016 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 9

Ah well, I've started to slowly rejoin groups elsewhere (Can't remember them all) to let everyone know about this site. If you see me around (Same Avatar and name) please "Like" and / or backup my invitations so others can see its legit.

We have a Dungeon Master for Dungeons & Dragons 5e now so my next focus is looking for someone to take over the World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game Board.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
A Friend

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 9

I have a White Wolf/World of Darkness campaign that could go into the Horror and Mystery Boards. Getting one game started has pushed me over the edge and I am now crafting adventures and stories for other genres.

I will wait till the end of the year to get my Sci-Fi game up and running.

As to the Medieval, not certain where or what direction that one should go. Is this to be an entirely brand new story? It already has its own game system, correct?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,