Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 11 of 13

If you design your game to meet you time constraints - Page 11 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2017 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 11

Name: Storm

Comments: Love the layout and what you are offering here. I'm amazed that you got this all compatible for mobiles too as I hate the right scroll to read. I would take it up in a second but I don't understand why the people in my group are stuck with something from the dinosaur age and yet they want to stay with it. I think they are just lazy [..] and don't want to make an effort to get into something new. I can see why some people still use IE6 to this day!

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2016 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

That is how it is for most things in life like your example of IE6. When people are comfortable with something it is very hard to move. The most important thing is I would not force them either. I have seen some attempt to do that and all their invitees start to do is troll. Also you may want to think in the reverse. The GM, needs to come up with a great game concept FIRST that prospective participants can be committed to and THEN the Players will come if they like it.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Storm

Comments: I already have the concept and the materials I want to use in my campaign. I was just hoping to have the players I'm familiar with have a go because I wouldn't know what to expect from new players and I really hate someone dropping out once they started.

27th Nov, 2016 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Maybe when the new SRD addition is added it will make it easier for new Dungeon Masters to introduce their games and get their players outfitted easy. Might be an incentive for new Dungeon Masters to come in knowing they can have their own SRD too.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Name: Book

Comments: Is there any interest in having a James Bood 007 Role-playing Game group here using the 80s version of Gerard Christopher Klug's rules?

22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

Who Wants To Be A GM?

While we have been getting more Dungeons & Dragons related games we still need:

1. An active new GM for a Scifi Role-playing Game
2. A Medieval Role-playing Game that is not Dungeons & Dragons Pathfinder based

I prefer someone who is not currently a Dungeon Master / GM.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 11

I wouldn't mind being a Dungeon Master if I weren't so constrained with time. I would have to be on and off to get through the game and I know that doesn't work here.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
A Friend

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 11

If you design your game to meet you time constraints I think it can be a go if you are here two to three times a week. I think anything less than that will not be very good.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,