Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 147 of 149

Yeah I understand that but the dice option - Page 147 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  143 144 145 146 147 148 149 
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
8th Mar, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 147

Rebel over...

Steadying himself after the recoil and looking back to see Ajit in difficulty Njall curses the entity for scrambling his thoughts. A lifetime of training and habit, and he forgot the tethers. His first impulse is to go to the assistance of his crewmate, but the stab of pain in his head focuses his thoughts on the root of the problem. If Ajit drifts off, well, either he's clear of the doomed ship or Njall can pick him up later. Deal with the crystal.

Njall slings the shotgun again - it's cleared the small stuff, let's see if a low recoil weapon will finish the job. Drawing his Laser Pistol Njall aims for the junction of crystal and hull and fires.
Out of Character: : Laser Pistol skill 1, Dexterity bonus +1. Damage is 3d6+3. I've not put the +3 into the roller because I believe it is added to each roll.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 8th Mar, 2017 - 11:11pm

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Cutting Laser on D12 (+2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 4 (3 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Too hasty. Calm down, take the time to aim. Wait, breathe slowly. Fire again.

Out of Character: hopefully with a +1 for aimed shot (Not included) - assuming the damned entity doesn't intervene smile.gif.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Laser Pistol on D12 (+2): 5 (1 roll, as D2-12)

13th Mar, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

The laser beam from Njall’s pistol hits the crystalline structure and as it does the beam is reflected, its single beam being dispersed into half a dozen beams that shoot away at various angles from the entity; it appears to have no effect. The creature responds with another burst of psionic energy that crashes over Njall and Ajit and inside the Wildcard the crew feels increased pressure on their psyches.

I will need more Endurance checks; Ajit and Njall with -2DM everyone else at -1DM or suffer further INT damage.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 13th Mar, 2017 - 2:25am

Referee Results:
  • INT Damage on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

13th Mar, 2017 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 147 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Damn, I missed the ship. Knew the Lille Jævel would wear Reflec."
Njall has a +1 modifier for End, so I'm assuming that makes it a -1 to the roll.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Endurance on D12 (-1): 11 (1 roll, as D2-12)

13th Mar, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit feels the creature attacking his mind again, as he sees and feels bugs crawling everywhere. He focuses as hard as he can on telling himself they are not real. He tries not to freak out and lose his mind, but this creature is proving very difficult to deal with.

Out of Character: Did Ajit save on the 8 that he had from the multiple rolls of Zero-G in my previous post? Also I hate to see this has turned into Ajit and Njall being the only ones posting. Is everyone else around, have they disappeared? Ajit has +1DM for Endurance so rolling at -1DM.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Endurance on D12 (-1): 11 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Dr Shuth works hard in trying to gather information from the local net to see if there is something he can use to help his friends combat this creature and get a sample in so he can experiment on it to find a weakness they may be able to exploit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 147

Rebel over...

Out of Character: KNtoran you should have only had a -1 applied to one of those endurance rolls, but instead had -2 applied overall. Not that it makes it a success, but you should have a 7 instead of 6.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 147

Yeah I understand that but the dice option does not have a option to roll just a -1 on one of the dice. Hopefully he understands and sees that it is a 7 instead of a 6. Hopefully my gather info works.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,