Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 83 of 84

If we explain that the source of the phenomenon - Page 83 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Feb, 2017 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
1st Feb, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 83

Rebel over...

It was clear to me, but probably best that you clarified it here. I agree that the signal wavelengths will probably be much busier in regular space. But that can also work to our advantage as it should be harder for the monster to hurt us.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

So does the crew have a plan of action? There has been a little discussion in the Main thread but I'm not clear on whether or not everyone has agreed to a plan.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

There is a proposal to head straight for the nearest Starport for help. No-one has objected to it. If there is no dissent/counter-proposal in the next day I suppose that's what we do. We chose Uakye because it has the best medical facilities it the cluster after all *smile*.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Page 83 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

That plan sounds good to me. Though I don't think we want to actually dock, we were going to contact them from a distance and have them quarantine us so we wouldn't 'infect' the others. If whatever is hanging out near our ship needs mental energy to survive, hopefully it won't just make the jump to the large space station.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Agreed, we want to contact them ASAP and get them to send help. Hopefully they'll see this as an interesting research opportunity rather than a threat. (Although… if we keep quiet the damned thing may leave us alone and feast on the brains of the unsuspecting populous while we run away *this is a joke*).

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

Yes get there contact them with the info we have and use some of the higher tech to figure out how we can block the signal and then work on a way to find it and eliminate it so it does not do this to others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 83

This is Kanin, over...

Is there a possibility that they'll blow us up, rather than help us? I am also concerned about contaminating the local population but I like my living character too. Do we know the range of this thing?

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 5th Feb, 2017 - 10:51pm

5th Feb, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 83

Rebel over...

If we explain that the source of the phenomenon is external, and has transferred from another ship, they should realise that destroying us only shifts the problem to them.

+  « First of 84 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,