Sunscreen - Page 3 of 4

Sunscreen users receive less than half the - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Jul, 2018 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Does your sunscreen really work for you?
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen - Page 3

Yeah, I'm one of the people that tends to forget. I figure my Mediterranean skin will protect me but depending on where I am that's not always the case. I've had a pretty bad case of sun poisoning once or twice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen

I do not even worry about sun tan lotion anymore. I am not one to get out in the sun too much or for very long plus the fact that I have not seen the sun for over a week helps I guess too.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah, I like to hit the ABC islands every once in a while and the sun down there is a killer. Sometimes I get cocky and don't use sunscreen, which is okay if I don't spend extended periods in the sun.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Page 3 Sunscreen

That is too hot for me I would rather head north to Alaska. Sun screen is good to use if you are spending a lot of time outside. I tend to stay in more of late.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen

Yeah, between going on the occasional hike and hitting the Caribbean I need the sunscreen. My problem is I'm too darn stubborn to use it all the time.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen

I will not make any remarks about stubborn good for nothing veterans who do not listen to reason when putting on sunscreen because that is just not something a Veteran needs to do. The sun should know better than to burn our skin right?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen - Page 3

It should actually be afraid of burning our skin. I may start a thread and post some of the clean cadences we used to sing when marching and doing PT. There was one that we sang when I was in the 82nd about the sun being afraid to burn a paratrooper. I'll have to think about it and see if I can remember it.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sunscreen Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Sunscreen users receive less than half the sun protection they think, study finds. Researchers have assessed just how much sun protection people actually receive, based on typical use. It is well known that people don't receive the full ultraviolet radiation blocking benefit of sunscreen, because they are applying it more thinly than manufacturers recommend. Source 8q.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Sunscreen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,