Side Effects Of Not Exercising Anymore

Side Effects Exercising Anymore - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Dec, 2015 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Stop Exercise
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2015 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What happens to your body when you stop exercising

THE silly season is here and it's become way too easy to ditch the after-work gym session in favour of sunset cocktails. If you need some motivation in the lead up to the weekend, here it is. Ref. Source 1w

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2015 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Anymore Exercising Of Effects Side

Its also very hard to start back once you've lost your groove. Even just missing one workout for whatever reason could turn into missing two then three and then you just don't bother anymore.

28th Nov, 2015 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Side Effects Of Not Exercising Anymore Sports & Fashion Music Movies

After my last marathon I hit a wall, mainly in the rehabilitation period. Now, 4 years later, I don't do any training.

2nd Dec, 2015 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Did you say marathon? Impressive to reach that far but how does one maintain that level of fitness in order to avoid the drawbacks if you start to slow down or stop. From my little observation of a couole of people I know who were fit before is they gain a lot of weight rather than stabalize.

3rd Dec, 2015 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

The easy saying is "Shut up and go through it", the psycological factor though it very important. For me training is/was more of an internal fuel or perception that externalized as a fit body.

When I stopped training I lost a lot of weight, mostly muscle weight and gained fat weight. But I did not got heavier. Just the muscle/fat ratio changed.

25th Dec, 2015 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

I wish I could exercise more. I used to be a gym buff or would run / swim several miles every week. Now, because of my situation, I can hardly even do a push up without incurring massive headaches so the most I can do is a bit on the exercise bike every now and again. The result is I am weaker and not as energetic as before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Side Effects Of Not Exercising Anymore

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,