The Game Master's Almanac

The Game Master' S Almanac - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Dec, 2015 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 
12th Dec, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A possible new feature. Game Masters will be able to to keep an Almanac or Log of the past to present with regards to their Campaign. This is different to whatever Rules Thread they Posted because it will make a chronological order of the history of a game before the Players arrived, what happened when they started and what is supposed to be coming up in the future!

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2015 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Almanac Masters Game The

A good idea, it has a lot of merit in it and might even bring more attention to someone's game if it can't be understood from just reading the messages.

13th Dec, 2015 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master's Almanac Reviews RPG & Card Board

I like this idea a lot because it saves the embarrassment of asking "Can anyone tell me where we're at or where we're going?"

If you ask those questions it kind of makes you look like you can't read or you're not paying attention but it might be something else wink.gif.

13th Dec, 2015 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Almanac Masters Game The

Always some great ideas JB. Just need to ensure its actually updated by the GM or it won't be much use if the game is way ahead of what's in the almanac.

14th Dec, 2015 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Almanac Masters Game The

That's cool. I'm already thinking this will also help some game admins to make sense in the sequence of how things happen in the game so its not like a time warp with every game update.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"The World May Never Know."

Am I understanding that the Almanac will update from one of the Admins threads or will it be able to synch with all active threads for a specific game?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2015 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

No, the idea behind this is to provide a story format as to what is happening in the current Camping.

For instance:

Past History

BC 10 - Adventures meet and greet [Link to that particular Post]
BC 9 - Conan the Barbarian joined group [Link to that particular Post]

Present

BC 2 - Adventures reach Haborium which is described as 'X' [Link to that particular Post]

Future

AD 10 - Adventurers are supposed to solve the break down of the universe before this date.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Game Master's Almanac Board Card & RPG Reviews

That cleared that up. A time table for events and progress of various adventures.

This should work out quite well for the Post Apocalyptic game I am writing and developing.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Game Master's Almanac

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,