Citizen - Kntoran - Page 20 of 22

Easter sunday is here. We took the whole family - Page 20 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 4th Apr, 2010 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 20

Today is Ground hog day to celebrate the fact that we have six more weeks of winter I am offering Hamburgers and cheese burgers at half price. This is your chance to get back by eating some ground hog (beef). The patties will be shaped like a ground hog.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

I am looking forward to the changes that seem to be happening in this fine town. I hope it means more business for the burger shack.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

I think that cozyville is going to be a interesting place in the nest few weeks as the new company responsible for advertising our little town gets to work. I wonder how many new people will move in?

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2010 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 20 Kntoran Citizen

I have noticed that there are two new people in this fine town. I hope they become regulars at my burger joint.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Met a couple of the new additions to your fine town. They seem to be real nice. I will have to make sure I invite them to the next BBQ. I sure wish that one neighbor would join us too. She just seems to glare at us from behind her curtains. smile.gif

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

With the long week I decided to take the family to a movie. IT was nice to just get out as a family and relax for a change. I found that one of my toilets had sprung a leak. I hired a plumber right away to come and repair the leak.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 20

It is always nice to see the weather turning warmer and the sun being high in the sky once again. I am getting my grill out this weekend to clean it off so we can once again have a nice BBQ. I have to remember to invite my new friends that recently moved in. I better call the pool service people and get my pool cleaning service renewed. smile.gif

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2010 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 20

Easter sunday is here. We took the whole family out to eat and are now relaxing at home.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,