Citizen - Kntoran - Page 21 of 22

Hard to believe what life has been like over - Page 21 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2015 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2010 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 21

I have to say that life is grand for me right now. The burger joint is doing well and I am enjoying have nice weekends to work around the house. I am watching my daughter grow and waiting for the day when the wife has our second child.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2010 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

What a week. I think I need to hire a handy man to help me in all the yard work I have to do. I do have a lawn service that is making sure that my lawn is weed free and the grass is well maintained. It is nice having that nice green grass to wark through and feel on your feet.

I know with my wife having a new baby boy to go with our daughter we are watching our family grow. The two of them are a year and a couple days apart. I think they may get along real well as they grow up. smile.gif

Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

With my daughter being over a year old and a new baby boy life is getting more and more interesting for me as a family. Having this nice big house with plenty of room for more kids I am ensuring that my future will be grand. smile.gif

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 21 Kntoran Citizen

It is a busy summer here in cozyville. With the weekends devoted to pool parties and BBQs we are having a enjoyable time. Work during the week is a good way to relax too. smile.gif

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2010 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Wow I can not believe it has been so long since I was last here. Things are going well for me and my family. Having two little ones around makes the house seem full. I am sure it will just get better as I add more kids through out the years. smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2010 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

I was getting fat and lazy just hanging at the pool in my back yard all summer with my family so I decided to go to the gym and pump some iron for a few weeks. I think it helped a lot. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 21

Another week has passed by as has another month. I find it hard to believe that we are already in the holiday season again. I find it hard to believe that this year is almost at a end. Seems just yesterday it was spring into summer.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2015 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 21

Hard to believe what life has been like over the last couple years but life is good and all is well with me and the family. Hard to believe that my family has grown so well.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,