Citizen - Kntoran - Page 2 of 22

today we went and got a pet. We decided to - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 4th Jul, 2008 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 2

It was another day at work. I got through it and now am ready to relax at home. Maybe go for another walk around the neighborhood with my wife. Enjoy the rest of the day with her and relax in the grass.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well it was one of those days where I felt like I did not want to do anything. I thought about just laying on the couch and doing nothing at all but then I decided to take the exams for entry level management. I passed! Wooot! I am happy and the little pay raise helps make sure I am able to pay the bills on time. Maybe I can put more into savings.

I am taking the wife out to dinner tonight as a celebration.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

After another day at work I stopped at the local gym to work out. I feel great after a nice long work out. Got home in time to cook dinner and have a nice relaxing night with my wife. We sat out on the porch and discussed everything that is going on in the world today.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 2 Kntoran Citizen

A nice today is what today is. I have the day off from work and am able to do some stuff around the house. We have a nice day of shopping or just looking about to see if there is anything we may want out there. So far life is very peaceful and happy for us. Tonight a nice summer BBQ is planned. Followed by a nice walk around the neighborhood. Summer is a good time to get out and walk.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2008 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

well now doesn't that beat it all to heck. I had to have a wart removed today. Some cosmetic surgery was needed afterwards. I do hope I still look ok.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2008 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Well I was almost late for work today. The wife or I must have hit snooze one too many times. I got up in a hurry and rushed out while eating a fruit bar for breakfast. Gotta love those on the fly meals.

I did make it to work on time and I am glad I did. I got a promotion at work so now I am making more pay. May have to go out on the town again tonight. I think I will surprise my wife with this. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 2

Well I felt a little under the weather but a quick trip to the pharmacy has proven to help out a lot. I am glad that I was able to get some good meds to take care of my uneasy feeling.

On a side note I was able to get insurance for the house. Now I am can sleep better knowing we are covered.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2008 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

today we went and got a pet. We decided to start with a guinea pig so we could see how well we took care of it. Figured something small and easy would help us in the long run. Plus it gives us another body to care for. If we do ok we may have kids.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,