US Unemployment - Page 33 of 36

Jobless rate that is a 4.4 is not bad but - Page 33 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jul, 2017 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 36 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 
USA Unemployment rate increasing
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment - Page 33

That 4.8% is a huge under-estimation. This does not count the tremendous number of people who simply stopped looking for work because they feel it's hopeless. How we can lie like this continues to amaze me. Like the saying goes, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. With the right manipulation one can make statistics say just about anything.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Unemployment US

Private employers added a robust 298,000 jobs in February, payroll processor ADP reports

Economists were expecting ADP to report 189,000 job gains. The government employment report on the public and private sectors is due out Friday and economists are expecting a gain of 190,000 jobs. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

The unemployment rate dipped in March to 4.5%, the lowest in 10 years, the Labor Department said Friday.

The economy added a disappointing 98,000 jobs in President Trump's second month in office. The economy added 219,000 jobs in February and about 187,000 per month last year.

Unemployment has been at or below 5% for 19 straight months. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

Page 33 Unemployment US

I'm confused. One thing I'm reading is 98k jobs added in March and somewhere else I see where the economy added 263k jobs in March, well above the estimates. Can someone explain this discrepancy? What do the two different numbers signify?

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

The U.S. Unemployment rate dropped to 4.3% last month, the lowest in 16 years, the Labor Department said Friday. Employers added 138,000 jobs, weaker than economists expected, and unemployment declined in part because fewer people were looking for work. Job gains for March and April were revised lower. Still, the 4.3% unemployment rate is the lowest since May 2001. It marked the 21st consecutive month that unemployment has been at or below 5%. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment

As the unemployment rate goes down the pressure will be for salaries to go up. This is good for the economy and should have the effect of increasing hiring… maybe. There are a lot of variables.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 33

The US economy added 222,000 jobs in June, much more than economists were expecting, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate rose slightly to 4.4%, hovering just above its lowest level since 2001. Shortly after the Great Recession ended in 2009, unemployment peaked at 10%.

June was the 81st consecutive month of job gains. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 33

Jobless rate that is a 4.4 is not bad but I would like to see the real jobless rate and not the rate they list as it is just first time filers. I wish they would give the real rate so we can see how the unemployment rate really is.

+  « First of 36 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 

> TOPIC: US Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,