Citizen Alskann - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 18th Jun, 2008 - 6:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2008 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann

Citizen: Alskann

Our latest Cozyville prospect, Alskann, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2008 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

Well, this looks like a nice place to settle down. I drove through town today checking out the sites and potential properties. I need to find just the right spot to build my home.
Looks like I need to find a job and get a life!

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 8th Jun, 2008 - 4:50am

8th Jun, 2008 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

Well, such is life. I find I once again ended up making decisions based upon less than adequate research and purchased the wrong plot of land. I guess we live and learn.

8th Jun, 2008 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

Well, I got married. It was a small wedding. And I got a promotion at work. So life is good even if it is a bit stressful. But it's all good. cool.gif

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 8th Jun, 2008 - 9:13pm

10th Jun, 2008 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

Well, we're finally settled into our first home. It's in a nice neighborhood, even if the lot is a bit small. Oh well, someday perhaps we can move into something with a bit more room. It would be nice if Sadie had more room to run around. For now we will take her on runs to the park.

11th Jun, 2008 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann

Today was just a relaxing day at home. We are starting to enjoy our new neighborhood. Took the dog for a walk to the park. Maybe soon we will meet some of our new neighbors.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2008 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann

We were talking today that we need to invite some neighbors over to BBQ. Guess it would help if we went out and met some of the neighbors.

18th Jun, 2008 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann Cozyville RPG Archive

We have been working so hard that poor Sadie was feeling neglected. So today we took her for a walk around town. We were glad the weather was nice. There really are some nice homes around town. Also a lot of open spaces, perhaps one day we can move to a larger lot. Sadie is much happier this evening.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Citizen - Alskann

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,