Citizen - Alskann - Page 5 of 7

Keith and I had a disagreement this afternoon - Page 5 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2008 - 6:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
29th Aug, 2008 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann - Page 5

I went around to some of the neighbors today and invited them to the BBQ on Saturday. There is one neighbor though that seems a bit peculiar. As I approached her house she closed the drapes and did not answer the door. Some of the other neighbors said she can get kind of paranoid at times. I wonder what that's all about. Well, I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and keep trying to invite her to the BBQ. Perhaps she will come and find out we're not so bad after all. It is looking like its going to be a fun party. I hope the weather holds.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2008 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

Our BBQ was a success. Several of the neighbors dropped by and we got to know them a bit. The weather was perfect. Perhaps we can have another before winter sets in.

3rd Sep, 2008 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

Work is really dragging this week. Perhaps it is because of the long weekend. I am thinking of going back to school so I can qualify for a promotion. If we are going to start our family it would be nice to have a little more income.

4th Sep, 2008 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Alskann Citizen

On the advice of one of our neighbors we dropped Buddy off at the Munjipet Hotel for a day of pampering and relaxation. He seemed happy when we left him. I think just may be what he has been needing.

5th Sep, 2008 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

We picked up Buddy from the hotel this afternoon. He was so happy to see us but we could tell he really enjoyed his stay. We may have to make this a regular treat for him.

The weather is starting to turn and the leaves are changing. Fall is definitely in the air.

9th Sep, 2008 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann

I woke up this morning and wondered what am I accomplishing in my life? I have an okay job and a great spouse. Our house is adequate for our needs but if we start a family we will need to expand. As I was doing some reading I came across this quote:
"The secret of getting things done is to act!" -- Dante Alighieri

We talk about starting our family but it hasn't happened yet. I think now is the time to act. I am going to put away some money, go back to school and increase my income. Then with the increase we should be able to start our family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2008 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann - Page 5

I looked at the college course catalog today. I am thinking of taking some management classes. It will be a small sacrifice for the better life it can give our future family.

11th Sep, 2008 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 5

Keith and I had a disagreement this afternoon over finances. He seems to think going to school is an extravagance we cannot afford. I can see his point of view but believe it is an investment we cannot afford not to make. He did apologize and agree to yield to my perspective. I think I will make it up to him by making his favorite dinner and having a quiet romantic evening together.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Alskann

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,