Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Wayne and Coleen Marry
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wayne Rooney

Wayne Rooney

Wayne and Coleen 'set to marry'

Footballer Wayne Rooney is expected to marry his childhood sweetheart Coleen McLoughlin in Italy.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7449928.stm

Wayne Rooney
Wayne Rooney (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2008 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Rooney Wayne

That is cool. I'd love to marry someone that I know from school but I'm no Wayne Rooney so I will have to settle for whomever I get later in life, lucky guy.

23rd Jun, 2010 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Wayne Rooney Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Wayne Rooney has not been able to score a goal in his last 11 international matches now. They eventually took him off the field in his last match as he was getting testy. Do you think Wayne Rooney may be a bit overrated?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Rooney Wayne

Wayne Rooney plays on despite sex scandal

England forward Wayne Rooney will play against Switzerland in their Euro 2012 qualifier after confirming he wants to take the field despite sex scandal allegations about his private life. Ref. Source 4

19th Oct, 2010 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Rooney Wayne

Did I hear right on the news that Wayne Rooney wants out of Manchester United? If so, what is the reason?

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Wayne Rooney

Rooney agrees new Man Utd deal

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney agrees new five-year contract to stay at Old Trafford until June 2015, the club says on its website. Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2011 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Wayne Rooney

Rooney made an excellent back drop goal, does this mean he is making a star come back or was it just a one off?

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2011 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Wayne Rooney Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Wayne Rooney charged over foul language

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has been charged with using foul language while celebrating a goal in Saturday's 4-2 win at West Ham United, the Football Association said in a statement. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wayne Rooney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,