USA vs South Korea - Page 2 of 4

KN, That is a great analogy. That is exactly - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA versus South Korea
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

USA vs South Korea
A Friend

USA vs South Korea - Page 2

Yes, other than the nuclear weapons, South Korea is now much more powerful than the North. We provide a stabilizing influence on the peninsula. I don't think China even wants us to leave… they just don't want us any further north.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

USA vs South Korea
A Friend

Korea South USA

Yeah I understand that big time. I remember the two years I spent over there in the country. I remember standing on the DMZ looking out over North Korea standing next to then President Reagan. It was a great photo and one I still wish I had. Oh well things happen.

I would hope that tensions in the area do cool off soon. I have a feeling too much tension for too long will give some itchy fingers an excuse to press a button or two.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

USA vs South Korea
A Friend

USA vs South Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, the longer the area remains tense the more chance of a mistake escalating to war. This is why it's a miracle the Cold War never ended in a war for as long as that lasted and as tense as things were. Although we came mighty close on more than one occasion.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

USA vs South Korea
A Friend

Page 2 Korea South USA

I know of a few incidents when I was in the military that almost had us in a all out war. I am sure you can think of a few too. I am surprised we made it through the cold war just as I am surprised the cease fire in the Korean hostilities has lasted this long.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea South USA

U.S. Taunted Over Carl Vinson Aircraft Carrier Lie:

"What Mr. Trump said was very important for the national security of South Korea. If that was a lie, then during Trump's term, South Korea will not trust whatever Trump says."? Ref. Source 2v.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

USA vs South Korea
A Friend

USA vs South Korea

I'm pretty sure South Korea knew exactly what was going on and this is simply more subterfuge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

USA vs South Korea
A Friend

USA South Korea - Page 2

Of course it is that is why they are saying it is all a head game that the North and the South play against each other all the time. Like to school yard bullies trying to get the other to strike first so they can say the other side started it.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

USA vs South Korea
A Friend

USA South Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

KN,

That is a great analogy. That is exactly how they are acting, like spoiled bullies.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA vs South Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,