What Causes Cancer?

What Cancer - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  What Causes Cancer
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What Causes Cancer?

Cancer's cause remains elusive

New research found cancer is mostly caused by “extrinsic” factors, such as environmental influences. But yet another study said cancer can be attributed to "Bad luck," or in more scientific terms, random mutations that lead to the disease by chance. Ref. Source 7x

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

What Causes Cancer?
What Causes Cancer? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2015 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Cancer What

I think that we all have cancer daily it is just whether or not it lives or our body kills it. Yes external factors increase the chance of this occurring but good diet and regular exercise is more important then the rest.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

What Causes Cancer? Health & Special Psychology

Most cancer mutations are due to random DNA copying 'mistakes'

Scientists report data from a new study providing evidence that random, unpredictable DNA copying 'mistakes' account for nearly two-thirds of the mutations that cause cancer. Their research is grounded on a novel mathematical model based on DNA sequencing and epidemiologic data from around the world. Ref. Source 6d.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

What Causes Cancer?
A Friend

Cancer What

I can see this as maybe being a cause but what if it is not just a random miscopy of a DNA sequence? What if there is another factor like a external factor that caused that random copy mistake?

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

What Causes Cancer?
A Friend

Cancer What

KN,

Yeah, I understand what you are saying. I think it's a mixture of both internal and external factors. It may be that something we breath or do, like smoking cigarettes or swimming in a chemically polluted lake, could force a change in DNA that leads to cancer. I think it's also quite possible that an internal factor, a strand of DNA that just makes a mistake in our incredibly complex bodies, can cause cancer. In either case, if the body doesn't notice it and react incredibly quickly to kill it, it starts it's cycle of uncontrolled growth.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

What Causes Cancer?

Common class of chemicals cause cancer by breaking down DNA repair mechanisms. A common class of chemicals found everywhere from car exhausts, smoke, building materials and furniture to cosmetics and shampoos could increase cancer risk because of their ability to break down the repair mechanisms that prevent faults in our genes, according to a new study. Source 3r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

What Causes Cancer?
A Friend

What Cancer

Yes, we are slowly poisoning ourselves with all the chemical we have introduced into the environment and our lives to 'help' us live better or more satisfactory lives. Research like this simply proves the fact.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

What Cancer Psychology Special & Health

On the other hand, the immune system can also cause cancer. A new study describes how immune response designed to scramble viral DNA can scramble human DNA as well, sometimes in ways that cause cancer. Source 2l.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Causes Cancer?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,