Happy New Year 2016

Happy Year 2016 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Happy New Year 2016
31st Dec, 2015 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2016

I think I'll beat everyone to it and wish you guys a happy new year! Its time to make all your resolutions for 2016 that you probably will only keep for around a month. *laugh*.

Happy New Year 2016
Happy New Year 2016 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2015 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Year Happy

Have a happy new year and don't listen to the above poster just keep your goals no matter what. wink.gif

31st Dec, 2015 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2016 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm hoping to have a happy new year so long as the kids in the neighborhood keep their firecrackers to a minimum!

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Year Happy

How the world partied into 2016

NEW Year's celebrations are lighting up the globe, with some truly spectacular parties. Here are the cities that absolutely nailed it. Ref. Source 6z

1st Jan, 2015 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Year Happy

Thank you for starting the Topic. Old Year's Night, as we call it here, is a very stressful time with excessive fireworks starting long before the night and scratch bombs being exploded by inconsiderate people in the neighborhood who care nothing about anyone many hours after 12:00am.

1st Jan, 2015 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2016

What a night! It took me a long time to get out of bed this morning and when I did it was for lunch because I totally slept through breakfast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2015 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Happy Year 2016

Happy 2016! Let's have something really good happen to us this year as a world and a people. Peace, new scientific discoveries, the cure for cancer, etc. *fingers crossed*

2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Happy Year 2016 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

international QUOTE (JB)
scratch bombs being exploded by inconsiderate people

I really hate those! They are so dangerous for infants, pets and elderly people. I jump every time I hear one. Besides that have a great 2016 everyone!

> TOPIC: Happy New Year 2016

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,