Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 - Christmas - Posted: 21st Dec, 2016 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 Goals

What are some of your Christmas goals for the new year 2016? Have you started to shop already for Christmas 2016? Do you want to spend Christmas 2016 away from home?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2015 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I had enough of Christmas to last me a year wink.gif. I should be ready again by November so I'm definitely not thinking about shopping for it anytime soon.

11th Apr, 2016 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2016 Christmas

If you consider the direction many economies are heading towards with cutbacks layoffs and what not this Christmas 2016 might be a milder one for some of us folks but who cares, we're in April right?

17th Jul, 2016 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

The new way they start telling you about Christmas is to say they're having a "Christmas X in July". I can't believe I'm hearing about Christmas and we're still in July.

16th Aug, 2016 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

When this time comes around I can only think of the expense involved and this year has been particularly rough so I don't know what we are going to do when Christmas comes around and everyone is expecting something.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2016
A Friend

Christmas 2016

Christmas this year will be interesting to say the least. My wife began her Christmas shopping in July and we are about half done already. We are not going over board this year but plan on having a nice Christmas none the less.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2016

This Christmas is probably going to be just like the others, friends, family, lots of shopping for gifts, hot chocolate with marshmallows by the fireplace, and lovely Christmas decorations. *sigh* Its wonderful to be home for the Christmas season.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christmas 2016 Christmas

The top 10 Christmas gifts for 2016

PANDORA bracelet charms are back in fashion this Christmas, the Pokemon Go craze continues and Hatchimals are almost impossible to find. Ref. Source 3k.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2016

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,