Can One Player And A Game Master Carry A Game?

Can Player Game Master Carry Game - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 
8th Jan, 2016 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

What do you think could one player and a game master carry on a successful play by post game without others? I'm also thinking of this both ways: you start that way and have players join in after OR you start with many and end up with just the player and the game master.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2016 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Game Carry Master Game And Player Can

Certainly.

One on one Roleplaying is the most stable and common form of Play By Post Roleplaying out there. It has an advantage of it only requires two invested participants.

Now, if a game started with many and dwindled to one, it can continue, but requires both participants to adjust their expectations for the game, which is an added level of challenge.

10th Jan, 2016 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Can One Player And A Game Master Carry A Game? Reviews RPG & Card Board

One player keeping a character blog can do it so having two is easy. Probably its not as popular because once you have a GM willing to run a game others want to join in.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have been in and have run many solo campaigns over the years. While it is easy to do the character just has to work a bit harder on making sure they are safe and not getting in over their head.

6th Mar, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

If both the GM and the player can sync their schedules then this could make for a fast paced adventure. Might even be very good for a drama based game.

19th Mar, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

I did not know this type of Role-playing Game existed. It always seemed to me that any kind of Role-playing Game needed at least 4-5 people in order to be productive. Are any of these one on one Role-playing Games available here?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can Player And Game Master Carry Game

Yes I offer a one on one role playing game if you want to try it out. I can use the AD&D or the 3.5 version. Your choice just let me know.

27th Nov, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Can Player And Game Master Carry Game Board Card & RPG Reviews

Do games like that exist on this site? I mean is it one on one with no one else or just one on one to begin and then others join in.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Can One Player And A Game Master Carry A Game?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,