Afghanistan Child Abuse

Afghanistan Child Abuse - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Mar, 2017 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Afghanistan Child Abuse Afghanistan Child Cruelty
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2014 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan Child Abuse

Afghanistan Abused Children

Is the subject of Child Abuse in Afghanistan taboo?

If you mentioned to a local that you are a victim of Child Cruelty in Afghanistan will that be taken with objection?

What steps are taken to protect victims in Afghanistan Child Abuse?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abuse Child Afghanistan

Rich abduct poor children for sex

THE "Dancing boys" are pulled from the streets, dressed as girls and forced to dance for rich men. But that's not the worst of it. Ref. Source 9k

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan Child Abuse
A Friend

Afghanistan Child Abuse Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Having been in Afghanistan off and on for the last fifteen plus years, once for 27 months with only a few short trips home, I know quite a bit about this. The child sex trade in Afghanistan is ridiculously large and, as of the last time I was there in 2012, it was growing. It is almost exclusively young boys. There is a saying among one of the tribes there, "Women are for children, boys are for pleasure." They call these boys dancing boys and it is so ingrained in their culture that stopping it is nearly impossible. I read the article and I saw what it said about these kids growing up to have their own boys, but I think this is the minority. This is my opinion with no proof other than word of mouth. But I do know that many of the dancing boys in the tribe of which I speak are from other tribes, considered lesser tribes, and my guess would be when the boys got too old and became men they would be discarded with less than nothing. I'm not saying this happens in all cases but I think it's the vast majority.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan Child Abuse
A Friend

Abuse Child Afghanistan

I can see this happening, even though I was never in the country of Afghanistan I do know how some of the tribes in the middle east work. They are very willing to enslave another tribe to preform for them in any way they see fit. It is not a pretty culture over there and many people would not understand it since they do not live or see it. It makes me glad to be American.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan Child Abuse
A Friend

Abuse Child Afghanistan

Yes, the way they look at things is vastly different as compared to our morals/cultural norms. This goes for the vast majority of the Middle East, but especially for those in most isolated areas. I am going to generalize here, which is dangerous, but it is an informed generalization. They treat each other and children vastly different and have a different outlook.

Those with some money treat their own male children like little princes. The tend to treat their female children well too, but they are definitely second class as compared to the boys. Those with less money treat their male children as well as they can, because these are the children that will support them when they get older, these children become a form of social security. The female children are actually a burden and they are often treated poorly.

In regards to children of other tribes, they are tools. And I mean that quite literally, they are looked upon as things to be used. It truly broke my heart to see how some children were treated over there.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Afghanistan Child Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,