New York Child Abuse

New York Child Abuse - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Jan, 2016 - 3:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New York Child Abuse New York Child Cruelty
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

New York Child Abuse

New York Abused Children

Is the subject of Child Abuse in New York taboo?

If you mentioned to a local that you are a victim of Child Cruelty in New York will that be taken with objection?

What steps are taken to protect victims in New York Child Abuse?

20th Jan, 2016 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Abuse Child York New

61 years old woman accused of abusing infant
Original Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 12:51am

Sometimes things like this make me so angry! Why would anyone do something like this to a small and innocent little baby? I have a 5 months old baby and I cannot comprehend doing that to him!

international QUOTE
AUBURN, N.Y. -- The Cayuga County Sheriff's Office says a local daycare provider faces charges after a 10-month-old baby girl was diagnosed with Shaken Baby Syndrome last week at University Hospital. They say the girl suffered severe head trauma and could have permanent damage.

Gloria Odrzywolski, 61, has been charged with felony reckless assault on a child and endangering the welfare of a child. Police say Odrzywolski has been running a daycare out of her home on Anna Street in the City of Auburn. They say the incident with the baby took place on August 29th. They also say at first the baby only showed flu-like symptoms. Her parents brought her in for medical care twice locally. It was only after her symptoms persisted and worsened that they realized something was very wrong.... Source 6v

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

New York Child Abuse
A Friend

New York Child Abuse Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Re: Abandoned Toddler Found Locked Inside Burning Building
Original Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 3:47pm

I am glad that the boy is ok and was not injured. I hope that he is able to grow up and have a better life somewhere away for his birth mother. SHe has proven that she should not have children at all.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: New York Child Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,