Text RPG Creator's Home Base - Page 3 of 4

Nah, it was on my PC. I think it just took - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 9:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
  Text RPG Creator' s Home Base
27th Jan, 2016 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Home Base - Page 3

Home Base Enabled!

All Players can now access their very own Home Base to set up details, maps, etc. You will also notice the new Home Base Avatar on your Character Sheet. For the details please see the first Post of this Thread.

Icon, I incorporated the title in a different way, you will be able to see it via your Character Sheet and when someone hovers over your button via your Posts.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Base Home Creators RPG Text

Excellent JB! I just setup a home base for my horror Role-playing Game. I will use it to map out Francisco's mansion so while I'm exploring readers can follow. wink.gif.

28th Jan, 2016 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Home Base Reviews RPG & Card Board

Very nice! I'm sure this feature will be put to good use in my game and many others.

2nd Feb, 2016 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Base Home Creators RPG Text

More Home Bases

Given the number of varying systems we have now and those that may soon come I've added a number of new Home Base Avatars from which to choose.

21st Dec, 2016 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Base Home Creators RPG Text

Home Base Update

In your Home Base description the content now shows the line breaks that you made in the edit box. I've also added a cosmetic max length to the description so there isn't endless scrolling to read the content.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Home Base
A Friend

Hi JB! I'm having issues with getting a different home base to load. It shows that it was successful, but when I clear my cache, refresh, completely logout, and log back in, I still only see the same picture in each "Home base" slot (Both 1 and 2).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Home Base - Page 3

I had no problem changing mine. I will need more specifics. A link to your Character along with the specific Home Base you wanted to use. Are you doing it via a Mobile?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Home Base Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Nah, it was on my PC. I think it just took a while for the site to update. It's fixed now.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Home Base

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,