Parents That Curse

Parents Curse - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jan, 2016 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Cursing parents - obscene language - swearing
25th Jan, 2016 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Parents That Curse

Charges Dropped Against "Cursing Mother"
Original Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2010 - 1:40am

I am NOT condoning her behavior however I completely understand how upset she must have been and how inappropriate was the question of the district superintendent!

international QUOTE
MYFOXNY.COM - A New Jersey woman who faced a disorderly conduct charge after she cursed out a middle school principal has been cleared.

Bergen County Judge Roy F. McGeady dismissed charges against Cindy Schwalb, ruling that an ordinance cited by Hasbrouck Heights police to charge her conflicted with state laws.

Schwalb had been upset over how the school system reacted after a boy pulled down her 13-year-old daughter's sweatpants in front of other students at Hasbrouck Heights Middle School.

Schwalb says during the investigation the district superintendent asked her whether her daughter was wearing a thong.

Superintendent Joseph Luongo says it was a fair question, "I had to find out what body parts were actually revealed." Source 2g

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2016 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Curse Parents

Why parents take this kind of speech in front of their child I cannot understand. You have to be truly ignorant or careless to think that you are accomplishing something to benefit society or yourself by using such language.

> TOPIC: Parents That Curse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,