Wanted: Science Fiction RPG Game Masters

Wanted Science Fiction Rpg Game Masters - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
  Wanted Science Fiction RPG Game Masters Systems include: Traveller, Traveller 2300AD, in house system (Future Earth), Savage Worlds, etc.
3rd Feb, 2016 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Wanted: Science Fiction Role-playing Game Game Masters

Need serious* Game Masters / Referees to run Science Fiction Role-playing Games. Details here: How To Be A Game Master.

Possible Role-playing Games: Traveller, Mega Traveller, Traveller 2300AD, in house system (Future Earth), Savage Worlds, and other open game systems that allow Play By Post environments.

* Once you decide to be a Game Master here we expect that you already have a relatively free schedule and you are committed to making it a fun experience for everyone.

Wanted: Science Fiction RPG Game Masters (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2016 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Masters Game RPG Fiction Science Wanted

JB don't you have an active Traveller Role-playing Game happening in this board already? Might be cool if someone took over the FE system and created an Role-playing Game out of it.

14th Mar, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Science Fiction RPG Game Masters RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Yes, however one is not enough as there is always someone looking for a game and since the current Aericsteele's Traveller Main Role-playing Game is to capacity already, new Science Fiction related Play By Post Role-playing Games are needed.

Post Date: 11th May, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I realize that this is still a few months out but with Savage Worlds releasing RIFTS in June 2016, I will be looking to run a campaign within this new system of an old classic by late June 2016 or early July 2016.

For those unfamiliar with RIFTS by Palladium, a brief conversation between Oscar and Truman from the movie Armageddon is appropriate:

international QUOTE (IMDb under Oscar Choi)
Oscar: Ok, Mr. Truman, let's say that we actually do land on this. What's it gonna be like up there?

Truman: 200 degrees in the sunlight, minus 200 in the shade, canyons of razor-sharp rock, unpredictable gravitational conditions, unexpected eruptions, things like that.

Oscar: Okay, so the scariest environment imaginable. Thanks. That's all you gotta say, scariest environment imaginable.

RIFTS by Palladium is in my honest opinion the best Post-Apocalyptic game ever made and Savage Worlds only makes it that much easier to play.

11th May, 2016 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

I may be interested in running a Warhammer 40K campaign. But I am not feeling ready to step into the role of the Dungeon Master. If there is some guidance from some more experienced Dungeon Masters (Except the rules above) I can volunteer.

11th May, 2016 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Morfeas, go to: How To Be A Game Master. That is where you will be able to read the requirements, see the list of must read Threads and respond to Topics related to being or becoming a Dungeon Master.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Science Fiction RPG Game Masters

The Game Master says...

Science Fiction Role-play Gaming seems to be a harder game theme to find committed parties on both ends. We do not have any Science Fiction related games running at the moment save for "Continue the Story" so it will be nice to have one being managed by dedicated participants.

20th Jun, 2017 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Science Fiction RPG Game Masters Science Fiction PBP RPGs

The Game Master says...

Where is the new GM for this section? The limit on the number of games one person can run is two, please consider this if you want to apply. Options for this Board are plentiful as there are a number of science fiction systems.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Science Fiction RPG Game Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,