Wanted: Horror / Mystery RPG Game Master

Wanted Horror / Mystery Rpg Game Master - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 
Closed
Best of  Wanted Horror / Mystery RPG Game Master Call of Cthulhu, Zombies, and others
3rd Feb, 2016 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

The Mystery Master says...

Wanted: Horror / Mystery Role-playing Game Game Master

To be a Game Master here you must be able to follow this: How To Be A Dungeon Master. Games you start can be based on Call of Cthulhu or other similar system whose license that allows a Play By Post Role-playing Game environment.

Wanted: Horror / Mystery RPG Game Master (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Master Game RPG Mystery Horror Wanted

This is a section I thought would have picked up more considering how many people like the 'dark side' of Role-Playing, however since the sickness and later death of our last GM all Horror related games went flat. It will be nice to see one started with consistence.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted: Horror / Mystery RPG Game Master RPG Horror & Mystery

A Call of Cthulhu game would be amazing. I don't have the time to run one but playing Is a different story.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Indeed, it would be very nice to see games of other types starting up. A horror game would be a nice counterpoint to all the Dungeons & Dragons .

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The A Call of Cthulhu game system I can look into to see if this is something I can help with. Not ever playing it I would have to familiarize myself to it. I do want to run another style game be it dark like this or something else I am not sure of yet.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

COC is one of those games that you shouldn't get too attached to your character. There is a great chance that your character will either die or go insane. It's not like Dungeons & Dragons where you just overcome your enemies and win the day. You are dealing with entities that the human mind can't even fully comprehend.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Apr, 2017 - 8:28pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Wanted Horror / Mystery RPG Game Master

If you know of experienced Game Masters that can be consistent then you can always invite them to start games here. I used to do this regularly, but have slowed down because my requests are just open whereas you may know someone specifically.

20th Jun, 2017 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Wanted Horror / Mystery RPG Game Master Mystery & Horror RPG

I am surprised that the dark side has not attracted a committed GM as yet. The layout in this Board is befitting of the kind of theme you will want to present in your games. Systems surrounding horror, mystery or weird are all welcomed.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Horror / Mystery RPG Game Master

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,