Brain Research - Page 4 of 5

How the brain constructs the world. How are - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Feb, 2018 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Brain Research Being overweight and brain aging
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Brain Research - Page 4

Brains are more plastic than we thought. New research has shown just how adaptive the brain can be, knowledge that could one day be applied to recovery from conditions such as stroke. Source 5j.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Brain Research
A Friend

Research Brain

This is very interesting. My grandmother died from a stroke when she was in her early 90s. Other than that she was in excellent condition. She still walked to the store and back with bags of groceries. Had the stroke not taken her she could have lived another decade or more.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Brain Research
A Friend

Brain Research Health & Special Psychology

I like research like this as it will help me live to be 120 like I want to so I can be a problem to my great grandkids *smile*.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Research Brain

Brain's alertness circuitry conserved through evolution. Using a molecular method likely to become widely adopted by the field, researchers have discovered brain circuitry essential for alertness, or vigilance -- and for brain states more generally. Strikingly, the same cell types and circuits are engaged during alertness in zebra fish and mice, species whose evolutionary forebears parted ways hundreds of millions of years ago. This suggests that the human brain is likely similarly wired for this state critical to survival. Source 3f.

5th Nov, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Research Brain

This might explain why scientists say we only use less than 10% of the brain's power but why would the brain evolve to be so conservative?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Brain Research

Brain cortex development: Ryk needs a chaperone. Proteins named Ryk and Smek contribute to the development of the brain's cortex, which is the gray matter responsible for consciousness, report scientists. Source 3o.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Brain Research - Page 4

This is your brain: This is your brain outdoors. The brain acts much differently when we're outdoors compared to when we're inside the lab, a new study has found. Source 5i.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Brain Research Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

How the brain constructs the world. How are raw sensory signals transformed into a brain representation of the world that surrounds us? Investigators have now uncovered the contributions to perception of a brain region called posterior parietal cortex. They show that posterior parietal cortex contributes to the merging of signals from different sensory modalities, as well the formation of memories about the history of recent stimuli. Source 2z.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Brain Research

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,