Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Batman Superman Dawn Justice - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Jun, 2016 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Batman V Superman Dawn Justice Batman vs Superman
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"?

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Justice Dawn Superman Batman

Fearing the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on Superman, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. With Batman and Superman fighting each other, a new threat, Doomsday, is created by Lex Luthor. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2016 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Advance word suggests that 'Batman v. Superman' never lets in the sun

With its emphasis on grim, joyless films, the DC Comic movie universe is ignoring DC Comics TV Ref. Source 5b.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Inside superhero movie war

IRON MAN, Thor and Captain America made Marvel top dog at the cinema, but the DC Universe's Batman and Superman will ramp up the box office battle. Ref. Source 9f.

3rd Mar, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Of course I'm so excited to see this movie. Everyone is already jumping on Ben Affleck but I think we should give him a chance to play the role and then make a judgement.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2016 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Ben Affleck on Why He Wanted to Play Batman

Affleck is the new man in the Bat-suit for "Batman v Superman:... Ref. Source 2y.

Image from WB.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Batman Superman Dawn Justice

Definitely one of the best super hero movies ever made. All my childhood heroes in one place! Just saw the extended version and its fantastic!

30th Jun, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Batman Superman Dawn Justice Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I'm surprised there was so much online bashing, the movie was good and the much hated Affleck played Batman very well. I liked their pick of Lois Lane, she had the feisty attitude but made it real. What I'm still unsure about was Wonder Woman, she just didn't seem to be how I pictured her.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,