Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 78 of 258

In answer to Wizard's suggestion, - Page 78 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jan, 2017 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
19th Jan, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 78

Well now, time to start working harder to get back up to 2nd place. Also, I am very glad to see there is more skills for Jonathon to train in as well ways to toughen him up a bit more. Thanks JB.

Hmm, I will try finding the time to send in submissions for content. Not sure the next time I will be able to donate so I will need to try to earn the gold I need in game… , without dying that it.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like Wizard's idea since the same happens to me. I know we get the default reminder if a day passes but it should be more often than that.

19th Jan, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well it is clear my character is not yet ready to Explorer yet, or even get anywhere close to the Dark Regions. Now instead of bears, seems I need to worry about lions. It is always the normal animals that cause the most trouble at first.

Also, again, I am doubting the point of having a Soul higher then 12 given how easy it is to lose Soul and find any effort you put into it wasted.

Hmm, try, try, again it seems. I guess I will continue with basic patrols for now and just focus on increasing in skills that will toughen Jonathon up or increase his magickal ability. Maybe next level I can try again or once I max out a few skills.
-

Also, I have notice it screen jumping during Patrols on my laptop, not only my phone. One time in just the last thirty minutes I went to rest on Patrols and after sending a letter to Jonathon's Adviser it went to a normal rest as if in Town. I had to jump back into the Patrol by the process of starting the quest normally.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2017 - 5:18pm

19th Jan, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 78 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

If ROK had a publicist he/she would probably say, "You're still doing patrols? That's so yesterday.". I remember the days of patrols it was a task surviving them now they were hardly a challenge later on.

19th Jan, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Patrols are easy, though maybe that is simply because I have figured out how best to breeze through it without issue, but for some reason when I try to move past such I get slapped in the face.

It is a bit frustrating figuring out a balance where I am not stuck between two extremes. Either "Far too easy" and "Death in a few turns". Yet perhaps I am simply missing something, and have to look around and see if I can find anything new that I am missing.

Sighs, perhaps the problem is that I am not reading everything I need to and I have to find other avenues of direction.

19th Jan, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE
Yet perhaps I am simply missing something

Yeah, but you won't get the answer from me *wink* I want to be ruler so I can't give out what I'm doing. Keep trying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 78

What about a little hint for the rest of us struggling at the bottom. We are so far from your level we won't catch up anytime soon so you're safe *wink*.

19th Jan, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 78

In answer to Wizard's suggestion, Email notification is something that can be done but not right now as that would fall into the 'frills' category of coding that are not necessary towards moving the game forward. I would probably only reserve such a feature for Upgraded Members as well otherwise the server would be sending out hundreds or thousands of Emails per hour just to notify Players.

international QUOTE
... After sending a letter to Jonathon's Adviser it went to a normal rest as if in Town.

I will try and note that but as I have said before when it comes to bugs please use the submit form so I have a record as to what needs to be fixed, where it happened and who it happened to otherwise I may forget as I do not track support issues from this Thread as I would have to read through too many Posts to locate issues.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,