Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 96 of 258

The only time I ever had any of my horses - Page 96 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Feb, 2017 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
17th Feb, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 96

international QUOTE (Belial)
I was just wondering if there were ways of "Manipulating" it like feeding or healing the horse.

Feeding a horse will not heal battle scars but the use of a Healing Spell should do it. If I remember I will code that in, in fact, there are many Spells to be coded into Combat and other areas, however right now the priority is pushing the Donation Drive to enable Relationships and Clans both of which will bring a whole new dimension to ROK II. I need to reach 100% of the goal.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think this latest video was pretty good. She no longer needs a relationship because he has one with ROK II. That is pretty good.

17th Feb, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I will try my best to support your drive JB.

Meanwhile, I'm now on level 10 after quite a bit of combat. My character is getting really good at what he does *wink*.

18th Feb, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 96 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I know everyone likes to talk about what level they have attained but please do keep in mind what I said before about how the future ladder system will be calculated in the future.

For now, the Top Players are simply those with the most Experience, later there will be a lot more taken into consideration so that the holistic Character will have the edge and not just on Experience.

19th Feb, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Aaroni has now reached 6th level, and I have not only gone through patrol many times fighting bears, marauders, and giant ants. All without dying, leaving me still at one death.

I am quite glad with how things are going! Smile.

Though admittedly, my first Assignment while on patrol did require me to use two Healing potions. I am glad I made sure to have those. More, I am well on my way within the Temple of Solace.

Having a lot of fun JB, keep up the great work! I like how the random encounters have allowed use of skills and keep interesting Patrols, going about the Town, as well Llafair.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:16am

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

To those who have explored before, what is your feeling on horses?

What is better? Light, heave or something in between?

I have travelled North West and survived that trip (For those who know what lies that side) with my horse in leather armor. When I cam back the horse was on 33%.
I did the same trip but to the North East with the heaviest horse there is and half way back the horse died.

There was more combat with the lightly armored horse and yet that one survived. Now I know that going out there is always a risk but it kind of sucks if the horse that literally cost more than 20 times more than the other one, dies more quickly.

I am not worried about the finances at this stage, but I just want to know if there is something to the NE that is more detrimental to my horse's health than to the NW? Am I missing something? Shall I rather own a whole army of cheap horses as they are economically more viable?

Any thought from my fellow explorers?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 96

When I had the regular horse he would die pretty fast. When I invested in a plate covered horse I almost never had to get him healed. You must be doing loads of combat to worry about your horse dying.

20th Feb, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 96

The only time I ever had any of my horses died, was the very first one I purchased and I accidentally allowed it to die from exhaustion it seems. I made sure to be careful to get a nightly rest and just use the awaken charge.

Apart from that, the more expensive steed with better armor was able to go through most battles without any damage at all. I never really had to worry about it dying on me though the wait time as it did heal was a bit annoying.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,